Oversummoned, Overpowered, and Over It!

hey, i thought it would be another shitty isekai, turns out it's actually good and the MC is badass.

Very interesting stuff.
I'm going to anticipate the plot twist and say that all his previous isekai worlds gets mixed up in this somehow.

This definitely has my attention I’ve read a bunch of isekai’s befor but this happens to be one of the few that is actually good to early to rate it but I have high expectations for this

Dex-chan lover
hmmm? basic-ass description has gotten my attention. rare have i seen an isekai that pulls the "multiple worlds" card. there was that one harem series mixing sci-fi, fantasy, aliens, and everything in between, but that wasnt isekai...i think. i do miss it though, even if it was rated as kinda shit

Now this, this is how you isekai and scale power properly. Despite it being a little unconventional.

I love the characters and the story. An amazing manga without using typical Isekai tropes. 10/10. Not enough updates but it is bearable, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
One of the better isekais for sure. It's a bit edgy, but it does a good job. Pleasant surprise

Dex-chan lover
If this manga was a shape, itd be a circle. All edge with no point. But hey, thats why people like it. Plus the art is good. So yea, not really for me, but give it a try if you want and you might just enjoy it.

Aggregator gang
Kinda trash but at the same time not trash. idk.
its conflicting... I like it and don't like it.

This manga is by far one of the worst, if not the worst mangas ever. The writer implies that the "strongest" soul is one that is basically the most evil. So the main character evolves into justifying killing people because it is fun. The main protagonist says all the damn time how he is emotionless and cant feel when people die...he feels nothing. Even though these were the closest people to him and to which to read mutiple chapters of and have only treated him well, but he uses their life as a toy. Ever good story has a good moral. There are reasons why Lord of the Rings, or The Hobbit is the most popular books/movies to have ever existed..BUT this storytelling and morality is equivalent to a school shooter. The gore itself itsnt revolting, but the morality is.

I have never ever commented on the hundred or so mangas i have read but this is just malicious writing. The writer has 100% thought of shooting a school before. Worst manga ever.

Aggregator gang
Interesting at first, fall shorter than generic isekai later on. I hoped the author continue with the trope of him being summoned again and again, introduce us to new and exciting world each time, but nope. He stuck in a cliche fantasy worlds at last. On top of that he has a trash personality with no apparent reason.

Fed-Kun's army
A dash of chunin, several slices of intentionally overpowered and aheaping hopping chunk of psychopath, Good if you need to step away from the usual cringy isekai but its hard to empathize with this utterly unlikable main character and a story that just isn't enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread