Pages not loading on tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the update pages have not been loading on my Android tablet. the loading wheel spins infinitely. It doesn't even say it fails to fetch.

I've tried loading just one page, changing the server, resetting the internet, and rebooting my device. Pages load fine on my laptop, but not on my tablet, even on desktop mode. This problem also appears to occur with any manga I try.

Double-page supporter
Android 5 tablet, Firefox 68. No problems here.

Double-page supporter
This happened to me when using Opera browser with opera data savings enabled but when disabled the problem is gone, but weirdly this is happening on newer chapters the older one (maybe before infrastructure changes) is fine.

Power Uploader
Had same issue and all i had to do was update my chrome to the latest version and it got fixed. Seems like older browser versions dont support the reader anymore or idk iam not much of a tech geek...

I have 5 yo smartphone, i dont know if my phone can handle latest chrome update, ram and processor wise... :(

I was having this issue on my iPad 2. I updated iOS to the latest version and the pages here load properly now.

Seems like there's a compability issue with mangadex's update and outdated browsers/systems

I am having the same issue new and old chapters are infinitely loading single double and all pages. changed browsers still happening (opera, Chrome, Mozilla, Samsung internet, Google internet) . switched between the image server and compressed and uncompressed images. Have also tried clearing browser and cache disabled my firewall, turned data saving from off and on repeatedly. I have an android Samsung J7 Crown, operating system Oreo 8.0 updated

I have the same problem on my samsung galaxy j2prime. Update the latest chrome version and now every single page fail to load.

I am also having the same issue on mobile devices. When I restart the browser, after clearing all my history and cache, I am able to load the chapter pages again. However, this fix does not last long as it seems I can only load a limited amount of pages (feels like 50 or 60?) before the reader refuses to load anymore pages. This happens on both Edge and Chrome (both latest versions from Google Play Store).

I am also having this issue. Latest version of Chrome on a Samsung tablet. I keep getting the red message that the image cannot load, and this seemed to happen right in the middle of reading a chapter. Everything was fine then nothing loading.

Edit - Got it working again, looking through the other thread the issue seems to stem from the browser blocking the images. If you are using Chrome like I am try to disable Safe Browsing under Safety Check, looks like a new feature that was implemented. Other then that I cleared the cache and cookies then restarted my tablet. Hope this helps it work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread