Pandora Hearts

Dex-chan lover
Re reading this and I remember why I hate him. That two faced, twisted,
hero

Fed-Kun's army
This is a masterpiece of a manga! A gem. So many plot twists and amazing characters and even the characters you are supposed to hate I ended up not hating. 10/10 made me cry

This is masterpiece! Even person like me, who have a hard time crying over many things, almost started crying at the end. This really need proper anime. I give 10/10.

(27.12.2020. I write the date to remember the first time I have read this Masterpiece once I decide to come back to it.)

Can someone tell me how’s the romance here? Whothe ml & fl? Considering to read since looking for some adventures but with romances. Thx in advance ❤️

Hey there, readers! Interested in joining a discord server exclusively for the works of Jun Mochizuki? Then go to https://discord.gg/cAGV2ewRmm ! Hope to see you there~ (Yes, I am shamelessly doing this)

Double-page supporter
10/10 must read
Early translation and scans aren't the best but it gets significantly better later

Ohh....I remember reading this a few years ago, 3 times. Made me happy, made me cry, kept me at the edge of my seat, and made me fucking CRY. The twists upon twists will keep you interested. A hidden gem that should not be hidden at all.

Now this is how you make antagonists, not one-faced villains that every shounen manga seems to spew.
Thanks to this, no "villain" is left cartoonishly evil, even
Jack, as he was devoid of a will to live he clinged towards the first person that "accepted" him

Users who are viewing this thread