Pansuto - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Sensei likes Exciting Things

Group Leader
Hi all,
I will be working on this project as a side one, up till the point where the Ravengate TL stops. But as this project is tedious af, I will put this as a low priority, so do expect an inconsistent release for this.
After all, I also hate that puny lil' boy who is horny af and that exhibitionist, plus redrawing while reading their shit makes my eyes bleed and my head hurt.
e3b.gif

Please, if any scan team wishes to take over this manga, just message me here and I will gladly hand over the reins to you.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I don't mind waiting for translations for this, but please do continue to release them when you can please.

Dex-chan lover
Whew ... I almost called the FBI ... Full Body Insertions ... I mean thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Spoil it for me :)

From what I remember, she's an exhibitionist. As evidenced here where she starts to masturbate in public and got excited over not wearing panties in public. At one point, she sucks him off with another person in the room.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for it all to be translated fr took me forever to find the raws😭

MD@Home
Maybe it's not your redrawing but your crowbar-style TS behind "thi-ngs", "harbo-uring", "thou-ghts" and other crimes to readability that RG are dropping it … If I was member of an SL group that produced such garbage, I certainly would be ashamed of having my name associated with it. Or yours.

Double-page supporter
Maybe it's not your redrawing but your crowbar-style TS behind "thi-ngs", "harbo-uring", "thou-ghts" and other crimes to readability that RG are dropping it … If I was member of an SL group that produced such garbage, I certainly would be ashamed of having my name associated with it. Or yours.
rude

Group Leader
Welps it's not like I wish to butcher up the words too, I'm also currently trying to learn on how to modify the speech bubbles to make it more readable.
That's why I wish for other scan teams to take up this project, or maybe yourself too, so that there will be better TLed chapters to read.
The problem with this manga is just the sheer amount of effort needed to redraw stuff in there, and everyone's just tossing this around like a hot potato, plus readers are spoiling in every chapter's comments. Everyone's only willing to send the raw links and none are willing to TL it at all.

Tbh, if everyone's unhappy with this current entry, I'm ok with deleting it off anyways. Even I also think there is some extra work needed but I'm just so done with this already.

Welps it's not like I wish to butcher up the words too, I'm also currently trying to learn on how to modify the speech bubbles to make it more readable.
That's why I wish for other scan teams to take up this project, or maybe yourself too, so that there will be better TLed chapters to read.
The problem with this manga is just the sheer amount of effort needed to redraw stuff in there, and everyone's just tossing this around like a hot potato, plus readers are spoiling in every chapter's comments. Everyone's only willing to send the raw links and none are willing to TL it at all.

Tbh, if everyone's unhappy with this current entry, I'm ok with deleting it off anyways. Even I also think there is some extra work needed but I'm just so done with this already.
It's just one person bitching about something they shouldn't. I'm pretty sure most of the people are happy to see new chapters from this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread