Pansuto - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Sensei likes Exciting Things

Dex-chan lover
Even if the releases are inconsistent please don't fully drop the series. I'm a big fan of the author and since the series has finished I would like to see it through to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Welps it's not like I wish to butcher up the words too, I'm also currently trying to learn on how to modify the speech bubbles to make it more readable.
That's why I wish for other scan teams to take up this project, or maybe yourself too, so that there will be better TLed chapters to read.
The problem with this manga is just the sheer amount of effort needed to redraw stuff in there, and everyone's just tossing this around like a hot potato, plus readers are spoiling in every chapter's comments. Everyone's only willing to send the raw links and none are willing to TL it at all.

Tbh, if everyone's unhappy with this current entry, I'm ok with deleting it off anyways. Even I also think there is some extra work needed but I'm just so done with this already.
I would really appreciate if you didn't drop this series :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
so the chiseled pretty dude(i remember him being her nephew or in-law cause of ex-husband?) didnt get in their way? iirc hes onto her too
I don't think so
didn't really see much of him after that only til the end where he moves out

Dex-chan lover
I don't think so
didn't really see much of him after that only til the end where he moves out
I see thanks, last time ive checked the raws sensei and that dude were living together or something

MD@Home
Welps it's not like I wish to butcher up the words too
Well, then don't. Legibility is paramount. Bubbles serve the text, not the other way round. Aside from clarifying who says what, the ultimate purpose of bubbles is to make text stand out from background. Seriously, man, you got your priorities month-day-year.

When in a pinch, screw the bubbles, not the text. If it can't reasonably be avoided, running over bubbles is fine. Even running over panel borders is. Merging the space of something like "tall narrow sideways-eight" bubbles is usually fine, too. (Except perhaps when the second segment significantly changes tone, like screaming, but even then nobody will crucify you over some nicking and nudging to make better use of available space.) Diverting from religiously center-aligned text for individual lines is fine if it helps preventing some ugly line break that butchers the text flow.

Fitting bubbles is a bonus, not a requirement or even a dealbreaker. Don't lose sleep over what requires disproportionate amounts of work for what benefit it brings. So what, Japanese text is vertical, English text (as an example) is not. That's the unfortunate nature of these things. Beating yourself up over trying to mimic a writing system that doesn't even apply to the target language is a breadless waste of time and nerves. The spirit that spawned the rules and guidelines of typesetting in the first place is more important than blindly adhering to them. No need to try fitting the square peg in the round hole.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welps it's not like I wish to butcher up the words too, I'm also currently trying to learn on how to modify the speech bubbles to make it more readable.
That's why I wish for other scan teams to take up this project, or maybe yourself too, so that there will be better TLed chapters to read.
The problem with this manga is just the sheer amount of effort needed to redraw stuff in there, and everyone's just tossing this around like a hot potato, plus readers are spoiling in every chapter's comments. Everyone's only willing to send the raw links and none are willing to TL it at all.

Tbh, if everyone's unhappy with this current entry, I'm ok with deleting it off anyways. Even I also think there is some extra work needed but I'm just so done with this already.
please continue at least until you can find someone else

Users who are viewing this thread