Parallel Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Bruh this man didnt even get a chance to do shit, he just said "lmao weird ass costume outside... ayo what"

Apparently kendo is really weird and pretty useless, and kenjitsu is the actually useful in warfare version. Kendo us mainly meant to be a sport, and not a viable combat style.

His dad isn't an asshole, companies are very abusive to workers in Japan making them work long hours for no extra pay, etc. Also it could be a bs reason, maybe his dad just wanted to ensure his son got exercise and could defend himself. Knowing you can beat someone up who's bullying you, even if you don't, helps mentally alot. So if at work his boss was abusive he could always think "yeah but I could crush your wimpy ass like nothing, you're lucky I want this job", it would help alot with Japanese workplace abuse.

Also, this guy gonna be turned into a human sex slave once the rest of the female society finds out about him. Just a stud for breeding. Looking forward to seeing how this society currently reproduces.

I'm pretty sure that after 1000 years of having no men on the entire planet the majority of the species would just be bi/lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how idiotically Genius is drawn, her reaction when she starts leaking, and the dialogue overall, this does seem like a fun, funny and enjoyable one.
Though I am kinda worried about the Gore (the monster was fucking creepy) and the Sexual Violence tags. I'm fine if there's a sadistic bitch and she gets what she deserves (aka, rape in this scenario). But if it's an innocent girl...

Also, wtf does she mean "lizard"? It had wings, isn't that a dragon?

Okay first chapter we got your usual isekai protagonist, a horny female knight and a talking bird ... oh sorry i mean god. What could possibly go wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the guy just straight up picked up a sword and decapitated a monster without flinching

Double-page supporter
I'd choose to be the bird
Edit: How did they manage to keep the planet's population steady? Did they do it the Amazon(DC) way?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao went from interesting start to trash manga to nice trash in a flash. I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread