Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 103 - The Man Is My Sword

There are many mangas here that more than one group translates it and thats fine, people are able to choose which version they think is better.
Sometimes I go to the raws and use Google Lens to translate. It's terrible, but you can understand whats going on. And even when the raw are like 10/20 chapters ahead I still go back here to look for better translation. There are people that don't care about quality and there are some that will wait for a better version.
It's like downloading a movie on piratebay, there will be lots of peoble that will download the cam version with chinese hardsubs (and they will even complain about image/audio quality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), but there are also the ones that will wait for the bluray release.
If you accept that, everybody will be happy :)

Group Leader
I will not be working with HT at all .

I should not and don’t have to ask another group for permission if I want to translate the manga. They don’t own it and I don’t owe anyone anything at all.

I refuse to work on other mangas as well as this is the one I started and it’s stupid for me to pick up manga that others have dropped or lost interest for x y and z reasons.

This is the internet and I can translate a series if I so choose to.

If you decide to read my translation good for you but if not then oh well . I am not forcing anyone to read my version .

Thank you to all those who support me with your kind words of encouragement.

Thanks for translating! This series is so many chapters behind it might as well be considered dropped.

@mhaL7 I see you didn't take my advice from the other day to use a higher quality raw image source. Dude, there's a black interface bar on the bottom of every page seen here https://mangadex.org/data/0f733a6be77c31b8efc5e095bf13dd61/G2.jpg
I even LINKED you directly to a better source, compare with here https://s4.imgmirror.club/images/20191209/332_5dee3c8c56498.jpg
There are also vast swathes of text you're leaving out from pages and for some reason whatever image source you're using is lower quality.
That is extremely unprofessional and borderline trolling. Please use this experience to improve yourself before posting new chapters, and I'm only giving the advice as a translator myself, though I don't translate works people are already doing

Finally we're getting into the lore. get the feeling that the reason all the witches are psychopathic murderers is because of the hellish shit they went through during the last male's reign.

Group Leader
Jeez there’s a lot of people who complain that I didn’t do this or that right .

You don’t have to read my version at all .
Sure I’m not perfect but get off my case .

So what if this isn’t the best translation it’s my translation. I used better scans this time around but nothing isn’t ever enough for some of you guys out there .

Don’t read my version at all if it’s not up to your standards.

This is my translation and many don’t mind the quality and mistakes as much as others.

Don’t read my version if you expect extremely high quality translations with hardly any imperfections .

Thank you to those that are grateful that someone else such as myself picked up this series even if the work isn’t the best which I know it is.

I’m still working on improving so all of you guys that don’t like my version for whatever the reason you don’t have to read it at all .

Dex-chan lover
Amane and Lumi did that shit on purpose!
Well, that's what you get for being an asshole.

Be a dick, get the dick.
wait...

imagine complaining about translations, better to know what happens then not right? The translators are humans too. Thanks for the chap @mhaL7

Dex-chan lover
Translation for VIIIIIIIRU: "damn, can't a fella rape a bitch these days?"

I should not and don’t have to ask another group for permission if I want to translate the manga. They don’t own it and I don’t owe anyone anything at all.

Childish.

You can't get mad about sniping if you're slow or taking long breaks. People will either opt for a fast translation or a high quality one. Let people choose what translations they want. If you want very high quality scans, just wait weeks or months for the translation then. Others will go for the lower quality ones that are understandable so they can progress with the story in a timely manner. You did good @mhaL7

i swear to god, all these people who complain but doesn't know how hard it is to find good raw material and how time consuming it is to actually scanlate a manga.

Huge thanks to @mhaL7 for scanlating this!

Group Leader
@Senatedude I doubt they'd want to work with him either since he's just translating from Spanish translations, not the original language. I even noted the problem with this where, in the previous chapter, an entire line was left untranslated from the original, and in this chapter, a few lines were mistranslated as well.

Group Leader
@mhaL7
Jeez there’s a lot of people who complain that I didn’t do this or that right .

Of course.

You don’t have to read my version at all .
Sure I’m not perfect but get off my case .

You don't have to accept criticism at all, but how else are you going to improve when you don't know what you're doing wrong?

So what if this isn’t the best translation it’s my translation. I used better scans this time around but nothing isn’t ever enough for some of you guys out there .

No one is expecting the "best translation", but it's not even a "good enough" translation since it's a retranslation. Yes, you used better scans as I've already noted, but no one asked you to blow up the image sizes. In fact, I made it clear you shouldn't be doing that in my comment on the previous chapter.

Don’t read my version at all if it’s not up to your standards.

The problem is that you're putting this out to the public. People will be seeing your work regardless.

This is my translation and many don’t mind the quality and mistakes as much as others.

There will always be people satisfied with junk as long as it's free.

Don’t read my version if you expect extremely high quality translations with hardly any imperfections .

No one's looking for "extremely high quality translations with hardly any imperfections" but this current level of work still has lots and lots of room for improvement.

Thank you to those that are grateful that someone else such as myself picked up this series even if the work isn’t the best which I know it is.

And some of us are just telling you to spend time to do better before you even release these chapters.

I’m still working on improving so all of you guys that don’t like my version for whatever the reason you don’t have to read it at all .

Do you actually want to improve or are you doing this just to gather the gratefulness of those who are happy with junk?

Dex-chan lover
Have any of you considered that you aren't the be all end all of what is considered good?

Everything is subjective.

Frankly, if I were the translator, I would seriously consider blocking people who would obviously never be happy with my work, no matter how much I improved.

@yuri and the opposite isn't childish?

@senatedude I'm pretty sure this is already past the point where it can't be taken back...

@mhaL7
4 hrs ago
"I will not be working with HT at all .

I refuse to work on other mangas as well as this is the one I started and it’s stupid for me to pick up manga that others have dropped or lost interest for x y and z reasons.

This is the internet and I can translate a series if I so choose to.

If you decide to read my translation good for you but if not then oh well . I am not forcing anyone to read my version .

Thank you to all those who support me with your kind words of encouragement."

How selfish. Not to mention foolish. HT would have helped you. You really think about how the group is feeling about you doing this. You yourself said that you were unaware of the unwritten sniping rule but the reason people follow it is because they want to respect others which you are clearly not doing because you think that respect comes last. You also say that it's stupid for you to pick up other manga that were actually dropped. It's not stupid at all because there are shit tons of manga that need an English translations and you could do those but you instead decide to take another group's work and when you find out about it you still roll with it without showing any respect whatsoever. I'm sorry for being mean about this but you're just not seeing what good you could do with your skills. Now I don't work for HT but I know other people who've had their manga sniped. They feel very upset when someone does that to them. If you had any respect or honor for that fucking matter you would have lent your support to them. But you didn't and upon finding out what you really did you tried to justify it and do more. So the reason I'm telling you this shit is because they are good people who love a story and I wanted you to help them using your skills but you seem to not value teamwork so I'm not going to fucking bother anymore. So if you had any common decency to let go of that selfishness you would know that someone on their discord did say that they wanted to help you do better and I hope that you realize what your doing and I hope everyone takes a lesson from this to learn the written and unwritten rules of manga scanlation because any newbies like you will need to know.

ez3

Holy tities. Is this some kind of translation/scanlation mafia problem?

Users who are viewing this thread