Parallel Paradise - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - Iron Maiden

Dex-chan lover
She's completely naked under that armor? The chaffing must be horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody gangsta until she screams ECCHIIII and kills him with the hentai romcom slap of death

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Amane's fast.

Runs all the way into the city like that and then all the way back in an instant.

Dex-chan lover
When in doubt, go for the boobs.

Wait no, thats how you go to jail.

Dex-chan lover
You could use a proofreader, or a better one than what you currently have. There are a few simple spelling mistakes ("your" should be "you're", for example) that would increase the readability by a ton!

The translation was pretty good tbh, only a few mistakes to correct here and there

Dex-chan lover
LOL, they got their asses handed to them. What I want to know is this ... If they/she has so much power why do they let the witches do what they want? Are they working with the witches and/or don't care how many of the plebs die as long as they can sit safely in their stone castle? What about the krall(?) ... krull(?) ... kull(?) ... the four-eyed spiky-dicked mother-fathers ... yeah them? They don't care about them killing girls either huh, LOL. Savage.

Also, I doubt that him grabbing her titty will work ... and if it does she would probably break his dick if they DID have sex. She's obviously stronger than you dude. Probably has a bigger dick too, LOL. Maybe she doesn't even get aroused at all. If it works or if it doesn't, seeing her kick their asses was hella funny.

Operation Tit Grab was a success ;)

Now, seriously, if they have such strong people around, why are they leaving the comparatively weak Guardians do the heavy lifting? I mean, where was this gal when Galia's city was being sieged by a witch that was demanding a person to eat per day? Or are we going for a shounen-rific power escalation, Lynn-sensei?

Users who are viewing this thread