Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 233 - Wild Maiden

Dex-chan lover
It's ALWAYS the prim and proper ones (on the outside at least) that are the BIGGEST closet freaks.

Also, Youta KNEW what he was doing getting THAT close to her. We've all suspected this for a while now but the big head has ceased to do the actual thinking anymore. It's been this way for more than 100+ chapters. I think he's now got permanent brain damage from the prolonged lack of blood to his cerebrum.

I TOLD Y'ALL ... he done gone and fucked his brains out, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon bro. I just want the story to end so I get to know the full plot. Damn filler arcs after filler arcs.

Group Leader
90% of it is. Sometimes the plot moves forward. :dogkek:
Forward to what? What even is the goal anymore? Killing the jealous god and then... what? Living in a world where only women exist and one guy? How's that gonna work out? We've completely dropped the "his body is in the hospital all fucked up" plot. There MIGHT have been a plot at one point, but it's completely devolved into smut. It's the author's fetish. There's nothing else.

Aggregator gang
Forward to what? What even is the goal anymore? Killing the jealous god and then... what? Living in a world where only women exist and one guy? How's that gonna work out? We've completely dropped the "his body is in the hospital all fucked up" plot. There MIGHT have been a plot at one point, but it's completely devolved into smut. It's the author's fetish. There's nothing else.
Good points. Have you tried telling this to the author? Maybe it won't fall to deaf ears.
https://twitter.com/okamotolynn

I use DeepL to translate.

Fed-Kun's army
aight either the new girl ded or fucked....probably ded yada yada.
this manga becoming more and more painful to read with author's shit pacing.

Dex-chan lover
The series might reach 500 chapters at this rate but it will affect its popularity, so I’m “skeptical” again.
Is this manga really that popular that the author is stretching it this much??

Dex-chan lover
No. But with recent chapters it really looks that way.
It must be somewhat popular as it has sold over 3 million copies. If this manga still selling in similar margins then, it's probably still quite popular.

Aggregator gang
So MC noticed that this girl became unreasonable once she saw him. He knew that one touch from him and is all over. So he stays within arms reach to have a conversation with her while she's hysterical. Typical MC.
forget saw, she smelled him the moment she kneeled

Aggregator gang
Popular or not, fuck the author for doing these dogshit filler arcs.
At least make sure to fill all the pages with orgies if you are going to waste everyone's time.

Dex-chan lover
The bad translation made the chapter even funnier. We got a new horny ojousama in town :win:

1. I mean, he chills and gets to fuck for the rest of his life while basically being the Adam of the world, repopulating everything singlehandedly.

2. Has it been dropped? They made it pretty clear that his body is basically destroyed. If he dies again, than he won't be able to return. We'll learn what's going on with that at some point, but given the strange time travel stuff that seems to be going on, we obviously aren't getting an answer for a while.

3. It took you this long that the author who wrote a series on a guy who makes girls wet with a touch might have a fetish? It's always been a good part smut.

Group Leader
1. I mean, he chills and gets to fuck for the rest of his life while basically being the Adam of the world, repopulating everything singlehandedly.

2. Has it been dropped? They made it pretty clear that his body is basically destroyed. If he dies again, than he won't be able to return. We'll learn what's going on with that at some point, but given the strange time travel stuff that seems to be going on, we obviously aren't getting an answer for a while.

3. It took you this long that the author who wrote a series on a guy who makes girls wet with a touch might have a fetish? It's always been a good part smut.
You have trash taste.

Users who are viewing this thread