Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 240 - Witch of Drawing Blood

Dex-chan lover
I remember started reading this and the MC look serviceable as in the artstyle made him look somewhat cute.

Now it’s in a style that of the manga start with this style I wouldn’t read it.

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder how they"ll turn this around. My guess is Yota's schoolfriend saves them (I completely forgot her name at this point)

Dex-chan lover
MC : I have the ability to stop women from dying young and rally them to my cause with a quick pounding. Hence I could easily gather an army of women to fight my enemies in my stead because I'm not very strong otherwise.

Also MC : Strategy? Pfft. Let's get all bloodied up. I'm sure my plot armor is thick enough to make up for my lack of intelligence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting some deus ex machina to resolve the situation like usual.
Don't you mean DICKS ex machina ... because you know ... the MC solves all of his problems with his dick.

I am here waiting patiently for the log pull out of the authors ass. I mean, I'm SURE the author has an out planned but I'm also pretty sure NONE of us will like it. Prep the vaseline and the gloves, STAT.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that it brutal. Still, glad this boss isnt another pushover where no one on the heros side dies and the boss dies like nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the quick upload.

Damn, this boss doesn't play around.

No kidding, at this point, good luck beating Kanejou if one strike crippled you and the rest of the party was one-shotted.
I'm reasonably certain that Yota will goad Kanejou into a kendo-style confrontation to mirror their last encounter.

Dex-chan lover
I remember started reading this and the MC look serviceable as in the artstyle made him look somewhat cute.

Now it’s in a style that of the manga start with this style I wouldn’t read it.

I really agree on this.

If you go back and look at the Coastal Town arc the general art style for backgrounds and such has stayed pretty consistent to now, but characters have been slowly redesigned.

I'm not a fan at all of Youta and Lumi's new looks in particular.

Dex-chan lover
I really agree on this.

If you go back and look at the Coastal Town arc the general art style for backgrounds and such has stayed pretty consistent to now, but characters have been slowly redesigned.

I'm not a fan at all of Youta and Lumi's new looks in particular.
He’s HELLA ugly now. The eyes keep getting smaller, the face keep getting longer. When I saw the first page oh my god is he ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread