Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 236 - Blood Unity・Memorial

Dex-chan lover
Youta: Who are you?!
Me: Bruh, are you serious? Who else would it be?

:facepalm:

I should've dropped this ages ago, but the special level of stupid in this keeps me going.
It sure ain't the sex, because Okamoto Lynn can't draw asses well. Perhaps they should do loli art instead, cause flat asses would fit better there.
Then again, some artists know how to draw lolis with some booty...

Dex-chan lover
What else was he expecting to happen? The biggest enemy is right behind that door and you just broke her lock.

Dex-chan lover
Youta: Who are you?!
Me: Bruh, are you serious? Who else would it be?

:facepalm:

I should've dropped this ages ago, but the special level of stupid in this keeps me going.
It sure ain't the sex, because Okamoto Lynn can't draw asses well. Perhaps they should do loli art instead, cause flat asses would fit better there.
Then again, some artists know how to draw lolis with some booty...
Watch you be wrong and look dumber than Youta cause you made assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that actually worked and opened the door !

Was the translation of chapter 232, page 15 wrong ? Or is there something else at play here ? The wisps don't really seem surprised that this ended up working. (Not that I'm an expert in interpreting expressions of sentient balls of light, but…)

I can't believe someone would actually lock something important with a requirement of virgin blood in this world ! How fucking stupid is that ? THERE'S BEEN NOTHING BUT FEMALE VIRGINS IN THIS WORLD FOR THE LAST THREE MILLENNIA ! Make the lock require the blood of a slut that's slept with a hundred dudes, that will stop intruders all right.

Despite what everyone is saying, fucking the sex beast right in front of the empress's door is actually a power move by Yuuta. You see, anyone placing such value on virgin blood (especially in this world) has to be a puritan/incel/wizard/imam/whatever-other-version-of-the-purity-cult-they-have-in-that-world . Fucking right there is a show of dominance by Yuuta that is sure to rile up whoever is hiding behind that door, goading them to investigate the sacrilegious act, forcing them out of their stronghold, allowing the fight to start on a better level playing field than actually walking into the lion's den. Genius move by a genius protagonist !

Dex-chan lover
People make assumptions all the time. Me making one here - with the possibility of being incorrect - will somehow make me dumber than a character who can't seem to stop thinking with his dick anymore.
Perhaps tone it down a bit?

Him getting out scott Free Next Chapter will be nothing short of 100% plot armor since His Completely Naked, like people have pointed out this was absolutely moronic on His part especially since He discovered knocking them out takes them out of Heat, it's the equivalent of Fucking on the Run during a Zombie Apocolypse

Double-page supporter
didnt the flying demon lie to them?
No, the translation was bad.

Was the translation of chapter 232, page 15 wrong

Yes it was. The original: "I kind of like your nature not being able to tell a lie".

There are other mistranslations. the translated text in previous chapter: "what about the meal?" when in reality Lumi says: "I'm a good wife, aren't I?

Dex-chan lover
The Anime would be Bad anyway remember Elfenlied and the other one? Only mere 12-13 Episoden with mediocre animation

What is the other one?

I do mating I do lmao her brain is on its last legs! Has he inserted or did they just get cock blocked again? Bruh I don’t care if she dies just let her experience it once if not it’s too cruel lol

Nah, they're fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread