Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 238 - Flowing Bloody Tears

Dex-chan lover
Wow she's deffo giving off those crazy vibes. I certainly hope we defeat her now before she goes to get strong-

Oh. Oh right she had a room full of blood. ...So that's where the blood comes from. Nightmare mode at 100%

Thanks for the chapter.

:fml:

This woman legitimately took the time to bugger off to her secret chamber to indulge in some freshly pressed virgin. I'm too done. Got a whole damn juicer down there with girls lining up...

MD@Home
Screenshot-2023-10-03-03-36-56-346-com-android-chrome.png

Sunbathing           :huh:
Bloodbathing   :worry:

Dex-chan lover
So, she's running people through a juicer, but still... where do the people come from? I mean, the math doesn't seem to support just juicing these girls in this way unless they're being manufactured in amounts large enough to manage that. IDK, the whole thing makes my head hurt, like the Matrix where they can't possibly have enough dead to liquify to feed the living... that sort of thing. Feh!

i'm never horny when i read this manga this author likes to make girls suffer in his mangas
The guy is like the Thomas Hardy of manga artists in this regard

Dex-chan lover
RIP those girls; Youta got performance anxiety at the worst possible time. Lol at Bathory's Botox wearing off.

Dex-chan lover
i'm never horny when i read this manga this author likes to make girls suffer in his mangas
I read a series called ,the Heroine has already Despaired, and she gets tourted and other ghastly shit done to her and other girls.

I only carried on as I wanted to see if the evil sod got what he deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread