Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 236 - Blood Unity・Memorial

Dex-chan lover
5 year old me walking in on my parents having sex

image.png

Dex-chan lover
The Anime would be Bad anyway remember Elfenlied and the other one? Only mere 12-13 Episoden with mediocre animation
Back then the manga was more straight laced despite it still having the girls go crazy from touching youta, and we were often brought back to reality with their strength, and the moon breaking. Now while it's still there youta who should of progressed has regressed as a person due to "mating" so much. And tbh world ends harem got an anime so my expectations got lowered when that happened.

Dex-chan lover
Oh youta, i remember the days when you were smarter than this and i wanted an anime adaptation... Those were the days. now It's mangadex score is just facts.
At least it realistic, the story talking about cumbrain

From the manga writer's point of view, since the queen is to be decapitated by the protagonist later, it is necessary to create at least an eye for an eye situation by decapitating someone else herself before she is decapitated. Otherwise, readers might feel sorry for the queen. Therefore, the girl is likely to be beheaded.

Dex-chan lover
Bro really thought he'd unlock the door to the main boss and then just have sexual intercourse directly next to it

Users who are viewing this thread