Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 238 - Flowing Bloody Tears

Dex-chan lover
So, she's running people through a juicer, but still... where do the people come from? I mean, the math doesn't seem to support just juicing these girls in this way unless they're being manufactured in amounts large enough to manage that. IDK, the whole thing makes my head hurt, like the Matrix where they can't possibly have enough dead to liquify to feed the living... that sort of thing. Feh!

The guy is like the Thomas Hardy of manga artists in this regard
its already been established that women in this world are "made" in the queens castle. this is the queen and her castle, I assume shes been making an endless stream of women to juice.

this manga sucks, why did I waste so much time reading it
tissue-time-special-time.gif

I think you know why.

Double-page supporter
Bruh like of course someone like her fell in love with that dipshit Kanejou she's as fucked up as him.

Dex-chan lover
SIGH. In most stories the 'hero' gets stronger as the story goes on but this guy just gets DUMBER. Notch count goes up, IQ goes down. Bitch ass Youta, you have sword, you cut empress head, arc done ... that's NOT gonna happen, LMAO. Also, it probably wouldn't be that easy ... the author has got to torture even the readers for at LEAST another 18 - 24 months.

Double-page supporter
To be fair to Youta, seeing a girl's head explode in your face or having to worry that it'll happen mid act while you're plowing her would probably kill most guy's boners too.

Dex-chan lover
I think you guys really don't understand how Lynn works after all these years.

In my view this is one of his best works, probably even better than Elfen Lied. Because he's drawn you in with the sex while making sure your willy gets smaller over time by slamming your with horror and nonsense and you still can't stop. Nothing new there.

Why is it one of the best? Because this time, he managed to make the MC a commentary on the reader. The obsession with sex, the indecisiveness, the slowly growing horror, and you still can't walk away.

It's funny someone mentioned Matrix logic a few posts back on how like the Matrix there can't possibly be enough humans to use as resources. I thought of the Matrix too....but more on how the Matrix Resurrections movie was probably a deliberate middle finger to Hollywood and their obsession with reviving old IPs, and a commentary on the dangers of the modern always-online social construct. It wasn't specifically the contents of said movie making the commentary per se, but the literal existence of it and it's nature.

Users who are viewing this thread