Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 243 - Bloody Tears Message

Dex-chan lover
i hope that he will soon discover some kind of his own power aside from making girls horny for him, power that will allow him to stand his ground, it's painfull when they all suffer like that, so far he is just a normal human compared to the others, most girls in that world are stronger than him

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, her death was narratively dull for how powerful of a character she was, so it's more likely a temporary bus. Getting beyond her piggification power kinda seems like a thing they have to know to beat her.
No idea what mythological creature the queen is supposed to be though, pig transformation is only associated with the greek goddess circe, which kinda doesn't seem to fit here

Dex-chan lover
Thibidy-thibbit-thibitty-THAT'S ALL FOLKS. There goes all my potential 'pork her' jokes ... well not so much jokes as shrieks of pain. Also, if that's her at the front gate well ... they are fucked. And no not in the Yota solves most of the problems with his dick fucked either. In either case making another batch of popcorn for the incoming shit show.

Double-page supporter
Didn't realize the black-haired woman stutters until I re-read the chapter she was first introduced.

Yeah, MC needs a power boost or maybe some armor? It may get in the way for sexy time, but he was two-tapped during his last fight. He ain't that durable and he can't afford to die again.

Dex-chan lover
i hope they can revert her back MAN,what's the point all the best girl are dead,also he still has to fight the dude not just the witch wtf can mc do at this point
I'm pretty certain that the "fight" with Kanejou is going to end up being a kendo match.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he has shit in reserve to torment Yuta with in case he fought another match against him. Either of these:
  • I raped your mother before I killed her. Here, I have a video on my 3000-year-old cell phone.
  • I raped Nishina until she became my puppet! She's been working for me ever since she was rescued by the police!

Users who are viewing this thread