Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 240 - Witch of Drawing Blood

Dex-chan lover
You get smashed! You get chewed! You get stomped! Everybody gets one hit! Bruh. I won't be surprised if 99% dies. Still have a lot of plot holes to cover so I don't think this manga is ending anytime soon. More death I guess.

How did he get transported to that place? How did that one girl who I forgot who pushed him off the hospital to send him back? Bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I thought my horn* level is always at max any given time of the day, until i read this story

Double-page supporter
Loooool, this is exactly how I imagined the fight happened. I don't know how this dumb MC thinks he can just make the empress horny when, afaik, he has never charmed any witch just by touching till date.

He’s HELLA ugly now. The eyes keep getting smaller, the face keep getting longer. When I saw the first page oh my god is he ugly.

I went back to chapter 1 and was like holy shit. I did not even realize this happened. He looks completely different in ch1.

Dex-chan lover
I went back to chapter 1 and was like holy shit. I did not even realize this happened. He looks completely different in ch1.
To be fair there’re over 200 chapters of this and the change is gradual.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, but the gradual change should be a positive one, not a downgrade.
Then it is an accurate reflection of Youta. The guy used to be inexperienced, with some smarts. Now he has tonnes of experience but has definitely lost brain cells. It's like they migrated down stairs, but because it doesn't fit much, he has to let go of them after ejaculation.

Fed-Kun's army
mc quite useless tbh,he's just a normal dude and not a strong one just a bit above average since he train kendo other than that not really anything special,everytime he won it's kind of pure luck or 99%girl work,not sure what this manga is even about anymore mc doesn't add much at all anytime other than having sex

Fed-Kun's army
I mean we had some pretty brutal deaths but Jesus author. Just say you hate women already lol :worry:
there's literally only woman other than mc,can't really say author hate woman if something dying it's a woman since the only male is the main character

Dex-chan lover
Amazing! The author dragged the last 15 chapters on on absolutely NOTHING and speed runned the boss fight preceding the finale against the deepshit ultimate boss. What the fuck is happening? Did he had a stroke?

Dex-chan lover
there's literally only woman other than mc,can't really say author hate woman if something dying it's a woman since the only male is the main character
Sarcasm apparently didn't get translated there...

Dex-chan lover
These people are F* retarded. She is a dragon, so her weak point is the reverse scale.

Users who are viewing this thread