Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 115 - Sleeping Forest Witch

Contributor
"something I don't want to remember" How about the fact that her childhood friend was a suicidal maniac?

Dex-chan lover
Nice death flags, really like how they just ignored that whole 'she eats brains' thing.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be one pain in the ass arc. I wonder how much (or who) he'll sacrifice to get this childhood friend characters memories back (if she even really is her).

I'm guessing insta regret chapters sometime in the future

Dex-chan lover
My money is also on her faking it, or at least subconsciously faking it, waiting for the right moment.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it would be better to just let sleeping dogs lie, unless she cappin. That would be unpog

So, it looks the MC touch didn't lose it's all -powerful potency in making women wet. It was just ... delayed :p

And yeah, she at best repressing memories, at worse outright faking amnesia. It is Lynn, for heavens sake! All chars from Lynn manga that apparently suffer from amnesia before fell in one of those options, why would this one be diferent ? ;)

@Armadian_Council - You ever sleep with your arm above your head? It's a really weird feeling when you wake up; you can move your arm but you have no sense of touch or any feedback from movement. You could probably do very simple movements like throw your arm onto your stomach or make a fist, but fine motor control is impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll just forget that she regenerates after her head is flying off the room? She is NOT the old childhood friend

@musicfreak12

Maybe ... but remember that our MC also had some ( admitely off the screen ) limb regrowth and unnatural healing. While the whole situation is fishy as hell, it would not be beyond the confines of this story to have the old ones like MC and ( maybe ) Nishina to have unnatural regen abilities ... for #reasons ;)

Fed-Kun's army
ANOTHER witch? It's like this has become the "witch of the week" that Youta has to defeat. 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
thats probably smart? does he not remember how terrifying nishina was, with the whole throwing him 3 times off a building

Users who are viewing this thread