Parallel Paradise - Vol. 13 Ch. 121 - Days of Gaze

Power Uploader
@yahye400 @Greymatter222 @MrILikeTurtless @Ashenz So you're just assuming that I'm just like you lot who doesn't give back to the industry? And on what basis are you making that assumption on? I've been paying Crunchyroll hundreds of dollars since 7 years just so I can get my anime on time, I can do the same shit for manga but it doesn't work like that. As much as I'd like to own a physical copy, it would take at least a month and a half just for the physical copy to arrive. I even sometimes buy the physical copies to support the creator. If I was in Japan then do you think I'd be pirating this shit? "You're a free customer!1!1!!!! Stop complaining!!!" is the stupidest shit one can say, there is no rule book that says we cannot criticise free entertainment. Now, how about you guys do something better than assuming everyone is just the same as you?

Do you see Anime subbers act like this? Subbing/Translating is a voluntary work, either do it right on your own volition, or don't. The only reason we people rely on translators are because they have an edge over us, they know Japanese, we don't. If they have an oh-so busy life then why are they translating in the first place? Why not let someone else pick it up? Or do scanlators have a pact among themselves that if one group is translating then another can't pick it up or some shit, all I know is when a different group does it, they say "Snipe" or something like that.

Back then, subbers were good people who brought anime to people who are unable to watch it for various reasons, such as language barrier, region restriction, no official way of watching even if they wanted to etc. They never demanded money or acted rude. They simply did it because they had free time and wanted more people to watch anime. When I liked what the subbers did, I donated to them, disregarding the amount. Not just me, if people are happy with the work of subbers, everyone would contribute whatever they can. And now, people are telling me why don't I pay voluntary workers, lol.

I wouldn't care much about translation speed if it was some garbage isekai manga that no one knows. Parallel Paradise is a great series and very popular on this site, it could be more popular if only it had scanlators who delivered it on time. I don't even care if it's a little late, at least catch up to the raws, heck, I couldn't give a shit if someone would use Google translate to put english text over Japanese, just do something. It's not one chapter behind raws, not five chapters behind raws, not ten chapters behind raws, BUT TWENTY ONE CHAPTERS behind raws. The gap keeps increasing as every week passes, and it looks like current scanlators have no intention of catching up because of all the busy things they do in their busy life. And for this reason I wish there would be a section in MD just like NovelUpdates where I could ask translators on those websites to pick up a series.

@Joe69420 You know your group is behind, you know it's your responsibility, yet you get mad at me, am I the truly the asshole here? Think again, shouldn't you be a bit more composed?

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/rc32dpeebDWUEm44G47qkA8YB-tCZDrYUyuZFgGiKIzOIydsk7JWjmaiJke-Z0hIzce-02x0Z2HyKfi-UhCrxhsamkzXaBEs-dYayUGcN1NDFfPT1jyAiptv-MI36eF3KN3CKR2cXP4M1ryRM0MmagIyryAM9M6tZPz6ctZgECF2pUELVco

I don't want your whole life story bud, keep things short and maybe I'll listen to you.
@Arin-san
9f3f821227b1b4a0604f71e55ebedd1e.png

@Arin-san
>You know your group is behind, you know it's your responsibility, yet you get mad at me, am I the truly the asshole here? Think again, shouldn't you be a bit more composed?
Yes, I'm the bigger asshole. The biggest asshole.

>The gap keeps increasing as every week passes, and it looks like current scanlators have no intention of catching up because of all the busy things they do in their busy life. And for this reason I wish there would be a section in MD just like NovelUpdates where I could ask translators on those websites to pick up a series.

It's not that we don't care about this project, we do and we want to catch up. I just get caught up with stuff from my real life, and I sure the fellas in my group do too. I know the gap is big and all the pressure is killing us with every release being so late and knowing that people want more quality chapters out.

also you don't need to do this in a mangadex thread, I made a server for everyone to give their thoughts about the work we do. If you do join you can DM me or the group members, even the MD dm works too.

Group Leader
@Arin-San if it bothers you that the group that I formed is soo far behind. Why don’t you up and learn Japanese ?

Why complain about everything that we at TLS do sure we are behind 20 chapters but there’s many many manga that don’t even update for months on end. Hell some have gotten dropped and others never get picked up.

We don’t make a single cent off of this at all and do this in our own time at our own pace.

Many of the readers are grateful for the work that we do. No one is contributing any money at all and we wouldn’t ask anyone for that either because this isn’t a project about money. It’s about our love for the series so either be patient or don’t even bother reading our releases if you’re going to act like a spoiled child.

Again I know that not everyone is like this so I’d like to thank our loyal readers that support the work that we do. Y’all are the real fans that we know and love.

This project was started by me in late June 2020 and slowly but surely we have released many chapters and we will eventually catch up.

Sure 20 chapters may seem like a lot but as I said before we will eventually catch up.

"Really dude? your gonna put that in your mouth? Do you know whats that gonna do to your body? Dude, have some respect."

@mhaL7 thanks for your hard work. The majority of the reader thank you for what you do.

Let haters be haters, they arent worth the time you use to answer them.

Edit :

Well yeah, obviously thanks to all the people of TLS.

Was just giving an hand after you being shoot down by Arin-san :p

Group Leader
It’s not just me that y’all should be thanking but the members of TLS. If it wasn’t for their help i wouldn’t have gotten this far so I thank each and every one of the members of TLS.

Me at the start: "shit shit shit, don't cut his life support!"

Me at the end: "Pull the plug, end this dumbass."

@Arin-San
No, I don't assume anything about u.. I just point out that u're a manchild prick.. that's all.. U're the one who assumed others didn't contribute to the manga/anime world (well u're a manchild prick, so it's a given)..
And who cares u contribute sh*t over at Crunchyroll or everywhere else, we're talking bout this scanlation group here in MD which do Parallel Paradise.. did u paid for it at MD to TLS?? If not, then all ur arguments just went to the drain "boy"..
Beggars can't be chooser, an idiom from the wise in the past u should reflect about..
It's ok to criticize let's say the choice of the words/fonts/etc in order for scanlators to present their works better, criticize is an effort to help other improve themselves.. not in high-horse telling other to work faster, what are u?? A slave owner?? I stand my point bout u btw..

Users who are viewing this thread