Parallel Paradise - Vol. 22 Ch. 220 - Revenge/Avenge

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why Youta played the silent reluctant idiot this whole time. Was the author so fixated on humiliating Leigh-Mary he forgot Youta was the main character who should have had extreme doubts and questions for Momo being there at all?

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone remind me who Momo is?
Honestly I'm on the verge of dropping this, I just don't care about the characters.
Momo is one of the guardians from the first town, Meese, in the first two volumes of the series. When they went out for supplies and each girl fucked Youta, Momo instead took the opportunity when Youta was on watch. She tied him to the tree, acting like she was dominating him. She's always had this devious look like as though she were a spy. Before her reprisal here at the castle she was still in Meese during Galia's attack.

Dex-chan lover
Momo is one of the guardians from the first town, Meese, in the first two volumes of the series. When they went out for supplies and each girl fucked Youta, Momo instead took the opportunity when Youta was on watch. She tied him to the tree, acting like she was dominating him. She's always had this devious look like as though she were a spy. Before her reprisal here at the castle she was still in Meese during Galia's attack.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread