Parallel Paradise - Vol. 22 Ch. 220 - Revenge/Avenge

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why everyone has complaints about the story, it's an absurd fantasy-based smut manga, not Lord of the Rings. Nothing about the story made "sense" from the start
Because people always take things way to serious. I often come back into the forum after reading a chapter that entertained me to read lots of angry posts about little details I never even thought about. Not this series in particular but in general.

Double-page supporter
oxmt9.jpg

Supporter
Because people always take things way to serious. I often come back into the forum after reading a chapter that entertained me to read lots of angry posts about little details I never even thought about. Not this series in particular but in general.
This is so relatable. You just want to have a little fun discussing the chapter in a lighthearted way, but you're immidiatly overwhealmed by pure salt like it's some sort of Reddit thread about politics.

Dex-chan lover
An inch away from using rape as a beneficial thing. Fuck this manga, fuck the author. This ceased being anything other than smut and snuff a long time ago.
That's kinda the premise of this manga from the very start, should've left 200 chapter ago if you really hate it.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Wow. I was skimming this chapter cause it seemed like such a stupid prop for random pseudo rape bdsm and I really couldn't get behind the premise. And of course our hero is going to go through with it without asking questions because of course he is, but for her to actually wake up from it...

anyone notice how it seems to be more censored then it use it be? Like with the excessive amount of steam I guess covering the private parts maybe that's just me noticing though

Users who are viewing this thread