Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 249 - Deathbed Dream, Invigorating Morning

Dex-chan lover
.... okay I've been in this for the long haul but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket this is starting to possibly make some sense.

Okay that's a lie, a goddamned MOON SIZED AI?

First off, im going to need you to explain yourself on letting nanomachines or whatever the FUCK is going on here run amok for so long destroying so many lives. No, seriously Miss Im-The-AI-Singularity-Moon.

Next off you need to explain when the time travel or whatever the fuck Terminator "I was sent to the past to find John Connor" shit you got going on comes into play, and why you didn't I dunno... use your nanotechnology to develop a better way to bring our boy back and forth, rather than nearly kill him each time.

...anyway thanks for the chapter!

MD@Home
Interesting development. Here's what I think might be happening.

This moon is the core of some global AI system. The AI was misused in a way that caused the demise of humanity. I wonder if everyone was plugged into a dream simulation and the world went back to the stone age because of it? The remaining humans who didn't go into the dream went feral with the collapse of civilisation.

Fumbling around with dormant super technology has led to the emergence of all sorts of seemingly supernatural occurrences like the witches and the ability to move across dimensions.

I'm sure it would be more interesting if an actual translator was doing it. Our AI is nowhere near as advanced as this one after all.
I get the gist I guess, but it's not very enjoyable to read when you know it's probably filled with mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Ffs this is too confusing! I would just give up! if she’s not dying I would just ignore everything settle down somewhere with leighmary and spend the rest of our lives mating

Dex-chan lover
Plot is stiffening quite a bit. Unlike people here, I don't want this to end quickly. I hope it'll be progressively fun like it was like in the beginning and we get an 'Avengers Assemble' moment with all the previous girls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread