Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 257 - Three Rascal Sisters

Group Leader
It is depressing to me that this garbage series has two translation groups fighting over it while other, more deserving manga have none. The other group is in the wrong, but in general this is a sad state of affairs.

What a pace! 2 years ago they came to the castle. 1 year ago, the fight against Yalya in the said castle took place. (And 3 years ago the MC's life support was cut, perhaps.)

Dex-chan lover
It is depressing to me that this garbage series has two translation groups fighting over it while other, more deserving manga have none. The other group is in the wrong, but in general this is a sad state of affairs.
Wdym by "the other group is in the wrong"? I don't know a lot about translating,but why 2 groups can't translate the same manga?

Double-page supporter
Are you actually defending Rigonda's low quality broken english MTL snipes that drove off the previous translation team?

Group Leader
because if 2 groups are translating, then the individual groups don't get as many internet points and can't get off on their superiority complex
Thats not it at all you blithering idiot. I explained it in the first post: there are good manga lacking translators. Why not translate that instead of pulling bullshit dick measuring contests.

As for which group is better, you vastly overestimate my interest in this trash manga. I will agree MTL is bad though.

Double-page supporter
One thing I think should be noted is that Youta saying "bruh" on page 9 is a complete mistranslation. In the raws the text says "すう" which is an onomatopoeia/sfx that actually translates to someone or something standing up.

Last edited:
Group Leader
One thing I think should be noted is that Youta saying "bruh" on page 9 is a complete mistranslation. In the raws the text says "すう" which is an onomatopoeia/sfx that actually translates to someone or something standing up.

Actually in this context, it's more like onomatopoeia for an inhale. He's getting ready to yell.

Group Leader
Thats not it at all you blithering idiot. I explained it in the first post: there are good manga lacking translators. Why not translate that instead of pulling bullshit dick measuring contests.

As for which group is better, you vastly overestimate my interest in this trash manga. I will agree MTL is bad though.
Dear lord, why are you full of rage? I hope your day gets better. Also, to educate you since you're seem to have only just joined the series, you should look back a year ago when Rigonda was the one that sniped me because I told him no when he insisted on joining up with me when I didn't like their TLs, lettering, or anything. So he decided to snipe for some reason. But who cares. It's also funny to see what Rigonda puts, and at the end of the day, only good ol' Seven Seas has any say in it since they own the series.

Also, low key interested if any of the manga you claim to be "good manga" is any good. If you have a list, send me it on Discord in the PP server. If you are desperate for people to translate series, you could always go around asking groups to pick up whatever you're wanting to read.

Yo! It's been probably over a year or so, huh? Nice to see you again.
As I've translated it in my chapter, "hfff" (huffing in air), is him filling his lungs before shouting. An easy cheat way is to just go by image context. "すう" literally means to suck in Japanese, but I think making sfx like "hfff" is more professional so I do it that way. タバコをす(吸う)っています。I'm smoking a cigarette. The more you know 🤓

Group Leader
Your response is exactly the type I would expect to translate this garbage. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread