Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Heaven and Hell

I'm so glad I dropped this when I did. Just came back to check if it was still trash. Yup still trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukasa_iLy Literally all of this manga's fans are here for the trash so what's your point lol. This is one of those things that are "so bad that it's good". I rest my case.

Group Leader
So a suicide attempt will send you to a world to more maidens than Allah’s (swf)?

Double-page supporter
If you look at the gun it's a flintlock so it only has one shot and it takes about a minute to reload usually so go with that fact you may wish.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how reality is going to treat his falling out of the window this time.
I mean, he obviously couldn't do it himself.
I kinda wish we'd get an omake on what "this side" must be thinking.

Contributor
Imagine Yuta body after he fall from the window again.

Yikes.

Dex-chan lover
This manga actually had a comprehensible plot at some point but I feel it's jumped the shark a bit

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIS REAL WORLD FRIEND, MANGA!?!?!!? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?!?! Pl...please tell me, I feel so bad for that plot point..... :sob

Dex-chan lover
@terigu to be fair it's more of murder attempt by Lilia rather than Youta's suicide attempt. Try harder if you want to make a meme out of religions.

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo
The first thing I noticed as well. Quite a poor attempt to keep threatening him anymore with an empty gun.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, the quality of the women in that orgy was much higher than his actual harem.

Group Leader
Seriously you get offended by a comparison between this manga and Allah’s (swt) promise of a bunch of virgins if you commit suicide in his (?) name?

Users who are viewing this thread