Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - The witch's ambition and the girl's hope

Aggregator gang
How far is the backlog? I already saw the next chapter a few weeks ago on /a/
he fucks her as she’s vanishing and right as they both clixmax together she dissapears

Dex-chan lover
While it's a relief that crazy bitch is dead... she kinda achieved what she set out to do and this will probably affect Youta's future decisions.

Bitch got off lucky just peacefully melting into goo. Even in a more normal world she'd either be the yandere no one wants or the infuriatingly tsun character.

Double-page supporter
@onionskins, @Electroyume, remember that unlike his body in the real world where the injuries persist, Yuuta's body in the fantasy world fix itself whenever he's being resend there, almost like he got a new body everytime he return. Perhaps there's a secret about this and the people of this cult managed to alter it to their liking before he resurrect.

Or the sex all day all night is just that rigorous. XD

Double-page supporter
Feeling empathy towards someone who has hurt you is something only a MC could do.
Honestly, I'd just take her Scythe and let her die right there. Fuck help anyone who isn't on my side.

Really? that's it? all that set up and then this? is the manga getting axed in 3 chapters or something because that was abrupt.

Dex-chan lover
At least he got a weapon. It'll serve him well to take down all the others who would rather resist than mate.

Users who are viewing this thread