Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - The witch's ambition and the girl's hope

Contributor
They're not exactly being subtle with the foreshadowing. Pretty obvious which one is the witch.

They’re always saying this manga is very popular, but I hardly see anyone from Japan that talks about it at all. Is that popularity just a load of bs?

@Onechompman Ah, a fellow of culture.
Also, is Erza the Engrish version of Elsa? Because holy shit if my kids didn't sing that damn frozen song till it drove me mad....

Dex-chan lover
she raped and tortured you and you're crying over her death? you should be celebrating.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@urappy in a manga where a dude goes around a fucks a bunch of dripping women and you wonder why no one publically talks about it.

This is why I hate Yandere's. They physically hurt people and get off on it, yet there always misunderstood or something and are really innocent. THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT THEY ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, come on! Spare me that Stockholm Syndrome crap! She was a horrible person with a twisted personality, her desire of leaving a mark for fear of being forgotten among a multitude of other women is not a justification for acting that way!

Users who are viewing this thread