Parallel Paradise

Double-page supporter
LOL @ all these DTs butthurt in understanding that unlike MC they will never get laid... and qq-ing from their parents' basements. Hilarious!

Dex-chan lover
Ill be honest here lads... I came here out of curiosity of how much hentai this is. But then i got interested on the plot. But could anyone tell me why is there a time travel tag here? And in which chapter that it happens?
Also pls tag me if you answer so i could get the notification.

Fed-Kun's army
@freaksho3

It's immediate. The so-called other world he goes to is in fact just Earth thousands of years into the future.

this is definitely a weird series i kinda just want to see some of the big plot points more than the sex scenes at this point like that's honestly the only thing keeping me on this series is the big things that haven't been revealed yet.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero
Pretty much same. Though I do agree with a certain comment I read some time ago. Mixing "hentai" with intricate plot kinda muddles the story. Not to say sex can't be woven into a story, but that this one feels kinda "mushed" together. Better than "Oh fuck I tripped and fell into a girls crotch!" that a lot of Ecchi tags have. Granted I find enjoyment out of those because of how nonsensical their situations normally are.

Guess the next quest is off to kill the Empress.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What I read so far
can be summed up in one gif.
What a weird manga.
tenor.gif

At first its okay that mc is not used to fighting but as the story goes the mc is becoming even more useless and he can only win by a bit of luck....

Users who are viewing this thread