Parallel Paradise

@TheLemming i think this one is supposed to be Time Travel if it's still the same world as he lived in but different timeline. Isekai is really for Soul transfer to another Dimension and Different worlds than his original one if that's how you label Isekai. the tags Time travel, Reincarnation, Fantasy and Sci-fi really got shunned when Isekai got trending while the new one is VRMMORPG like Bofuri, Only Sense, A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log, and Nonbiri VRMMOki.

though it might really be both Time Travel and Isekai if they clarified some things in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 134 has revealed what happens to girls that get fucked but don't get the neck mark/collar. Read spoiler if you want to know.:

They still die when they reach 18.

Power Uploader
@Rellishfan1234 Chapter 134 is out? I'm seriously tired of the group that's translating this.

For god's sake, someone, please, someone, pick this up. PLEASEEE

Dex-chan lover
Despite the constant sex, this manga has a very deep and overarching mystery and subtext. It also makes me sad at it's low rating which I have to guess is because of the sex, which is understandable.

But wasn't there an option to "Plant Information" on the screen? Why didn't they think about that button at all?

Although this manga is pretty fucked up it has an actual interesting plot. undeserving of such a low rating

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san Why not trying to do it yourself? It's not that hard, is it? If you can't do it, don't complain, at least you're getting shit for free

@AnotherRat
"Favorite tags: lolicon, small breasts, rape, mindbreak, drugs, filming, bondage, sole male, incest, virginity, nakadashi, impregnation, urination, defloration, anal, cunnilingus, blowjob, deepthroat, schoolgirl uniform, stockings, footjob, bloomers, fingering, masturbation, spanking, humiliation, exhibitionism"
holy shit bro go outside

you want something fucked up? read this but if you are a nice rolling panda like me you will hate this [read 100 chapters.]

Did the english chapter for 115 get removed? Or did I just accidentally mark it wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread