Parallel Paradise

I mean, if I got gangbanged in my sleep by a bunch of horny girls and woke up like that, I'd probably have the same reaction... for about thirty seconds, before giving them the wake-up-dicking.

Group Leader
it's ironic that males irl literally act in ways similar to the females in this manga, (of course not to this extent)

@ALeohart
Since there is only one guy so far as of the latest translated chapter technically no. The MC does get raped multiple times and the female MC is technically NTR'd.

I'm still reading this manga Please don't read my little Spoiler rant
The one thing I hate about the MC is that his morals go from
I will only do with girls I will marry to I will fuck girls I like to now I will fuck a girl just cause I don't want to find a fucking unicorn and require the girl to ride the bicorn. The author validated the MC to have a toxic relationship style. Also, the Author has some fucked tastes for real. Also, the Mc is useless and op why am I still reading this? The MC literally gets raped multiple times and the girl that kidnapped him dies and the reader is supposed to feel bad for her yet she kidnapped and rapped the mc and threatened to cut up his face TF.

@HIVARNA that was my first impression on this, but I kept on reading it till now and I'm engrossed by the story and not the sex stuff.

hear me out. this story is all sorts of fucked, but the plot mystery it has is legitimately interesting. However, if you're reading the story, its not for enjoyment, it's rather to see where it leads. As far as I can see now, there won't be a happy ending.

Praise me! I'm the madman who after months (like 5) of dropping it could accurately guess the number of the chapter where I left it at just looking at the number! (I wasn't up to date so)

Users who are viewing this thread