Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki

Someone incompetent got fired from their job because they consistently cannot meet expectations!? 😱

Dex-chan lover
...oh right, this story. The premise was interesting and the start was okay. But if you read the light novel, you'll soon realize that the author doesn't know how to tell a story.

Why is the premise of the story so dumb? He is able to fight properly, why can't he simply say that he is not a healer, but a healer fighter or smth like that? It is more proper to say that he is not based on full healing role.

Fed-Kun's army
there are other similar stories..
and this one reminds me of my character i WoW.. i played as priest, but i had higher dps than anyone in my guild :D

anyway, in many mangas is basic "heal" something as living magic, so basically hes not even healer, but dps of different job

and that fact he didnt told the previous party... its totally because he didnt trusted them, he even though it wasnt his fault, because they just have fun, instead of fighting seriously.
so no wonder he kept that secret, and to this girl, he has no choice, because he need money to survive, thus have no choice when noone else want him, and maybe he felt he can trust her.

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock " we aren't supposed to over think" the problem is I'm barely thinking about it and still noticing these issues :p

Sure in simple stories it's fine to let "suspension of disbelief" and such carry the plot a bit. Like when girls throw themselves at the MC for helping them out a little. Would a really girl devote her entire being to someone so easily? No but clearly the author doesn't want to focus on that so we just overlook it.

But like you said the problem here is the premise. The very premise is that the MC was kicked out even though he's a CCC master. So the author wants us to feel bad for his unjust treatment and be angry at his party for not appreciating him. But he was hiding his ability while showing off crappy healing skills instead. He even says in the chapter "I couldn't heal her poison since I could only use HEAL".

You know what would have helped that situation? IF HE JOINED THE PARTY AS A DPS AND THE PARTY GOT SOMEONE ELSE AS THE MAIN HEALER! I've played a game where you could build a "healer class" as a DPS with shit healing and guess what? You bring a second healer to do the actual healing and leave the DPS healer to at best keep his own health up.

So the very premise failed to make us sympathize with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I started reading the novel for this, now that i'm reminded I should catch up

The premise of the story is so retarded, he wouldn't have been booted if he just reveals the obvious wat

Donc,c'est l'histoire d'un mec qui se fait passer chirurgien,mais il ne pouvait pas guérir le grain de beauté de son patient alors il lui découpa la jambe,car c'était le boucher du quartier en face. Ridicule ? Bah non voyons car: JAAAAPOOONNNN

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the ratings.
After looking at the comments about the premise, I guess I'll avoid this one.

Aggregator gang
thanks for translation but serie itself is not worth.
Better serie exist with very smilar plot.
https://mangadex.org/title/29231/shin-no-nakama-janai-to-yuusha-no-party-wo-oidasareta-node-henkyou-de-slow-life-suru-koto-ni-shimashita

Contributor
Very clichè and generic start, copy-paste, but i always do the 3 chapter rule to see where this is going. :)

I’m sorry, but these “Healers” in most manga fantasy aren’t really healers. They’re more like paladins or something OP. I really don’t get why they get labeled useless

Dex-chan lover
Do you think it's wrong for an author to force a conflict so hard? Because I do

healer useless? in many games that have strong RPG, healer is the one who decide your life and death LOL...

thank you for revive this manga.. i hope to see the new chapter soon.. and thank you for the hard work translator

Users who are viewing this thread