Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki

Dex-chan lover
@akane12e @manny16 while I agree that 'healer is the weakest/useless' trope is idiotic and lately its been overused, it seems that in this case he was a shitty healer, as it wasnt his main role. Like a lv20 Fighter lv1 Priest/Cleric on a lv20 party for example.

When his fighting capabilities were revealed I was dumbfounded because it was way too fast, no beating around the bush, without further ado, he was so fucking strong that he even easily left his gears. lmao
Seriously, I even thought that it was a comedy-gag manga lol. I think the title should be "I thought I was a Healer, is, in fact, a gag Hero".
I think Cleric, Crusader, Paladin or Guardian would be suitable based on his capabilities not just a Healer.
Btw, if he was that strong he should just joined as damage dealer not a friggin' healer.

@akane12e Didn't it stated that he was defective? I mean, as a party who's aiming for glory, why would you stick around with someone who's not good enough? Come on, he can only use elementary healing magic <heal>. They kicked their healer but it doesn't mean they won't look for another healer. They just need a strong healer.
Btw, they didn't said he was useless tho but for the sake of argument then so be it. He was literally useless as a healer. Why? Fighting a strong monster or mobs with a healer with elementary healing, are kidding me?
He might be useless as a healer but as a fighter he's strong, well it was already mentioned on the title.
Last thing, why would he blame of their failure to his mates even if he can't heal them properly. Lol.

VCH

Novel reader here. Let me try and recall a few points because it's been awhile since I've read a chapter
[ol]
Mc has very LOW self esteem
While his healing sucks, he trains himself to cover every other advantage point making him kind of a one-man party
While he's not as good as a Pure DPS/Tank compared to those who main the class, he has enough knowledge to skill to hold his own
Did I mention he has VERY low self esteem
IIRC TLDR: Pure Tank/DPS>Jack of all trade MC > Full Party of Five
The party that kicked him out pretty much wasted all the anti poison and stayed up all night having sex forcing them to retreat
There will be a later chapter to explain the MC's past, ect.[/ol]

one of those perfect, "cool", "badass" mc with no personality except being dense and being strong. not a good read dont waste your time.

Dex-chan lover
Another "useless-but-secretly-OP-because-everyone-is-a-freakin'-noob" story with of course, the healer

I swear all these authors have had some major trauma playing healers in game lol

Dex-chan lover
it doesn't look like the kind of manga that can rely on the story to be interesting
if the art showed better action scenes then...maaaybe(?)

For some reason this story and art make me feel like I have read far more chapters of it.
Is this a new translation of an already partially translated series?

Seems like I'm still a sucker for this kind of genre.
Anyway, I'm wondering if the MC was the first healer they have so they don't really know anything about healer?

Double-page supporter
Damn, so many 1 star reviews you'd think there be a bunch of 10 stars seeing how its a generic isekai

Contributor
Anyway, here’s the story of a support who’s secretly a DPS, and where the entire conflict stems from the fact that he never told his old party he was DPS.
How could nobody notice the supposed "healer" was DPS? That entire party, MC included, deserves to wipe every single time.

@hanjin21 how about don't base everything off the first chapter? Read chapter 2 and all your points are rebuffed
he is in fact an insane healer while ALSO being able to vanguard by tanking and leading the enemies away. His healing easily surpasses the healer in Ch.2 according to what she said, and she is supposedly a really good healer

Dex-chan lover
Why is the pacing, characters,interactions (like robots) and the flow so unnatural and just plain bad? Like someones first try at a manga. If it wouldn't have a japanese flag at the top I would've said it's a chinese manga at this point.

I'm sorry but this is really bad. And this is coming from me who's a isekai recycling bin of generic isekais. But this is not about isekai or generic. The writings all over the place. The characters interact like robots and act illogical. The dialogues don't have any substance in them and some of the times it's not even understandable. The characters themselves, their drives and their intelect levels feel like elementary schooler level or below. And as said before the pacing! The pacings sooooooooo bad i struggle to find words, what these 2 chapters show would take other normal titles 5 chapters or more! Plus the setting and world building is written by a 10 year old, or at least that's how it feels.

If you call this THING average, i just want you to know that your standards are VERY low and you're insulting average mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread