Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki

🤣Lol 58 ppl, correction noobs gave 10 for this crap.😂 4or 5 agreeable. But definitely not 10.

Fed-Kun's army
A healer who's a dps. No problems with that, White Mages on FFXIV can dish out some major hurt.
A healer who sacrificed their healing ability to dps. Unless you plan on solo, you've got your priorities backwards.
A dps healer who doesn't tell his party he's a dps healer. No, you deserved to be booted literally no reason to be secretive about that.

@Darketower
Sounds like bad writing or an author who wants a idiot MC for the sake of having an idiot MC.

Aggregator gang
I hate this particular theme/cliche. The 'Person kicked out of party for honestly valid reasons but we must still make the previous party seem trashy and then MC will reveal he was actually holding back/lying' trope.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are the ratings so low? It’s not the trashiest Isekai I’ve seen? Certainly doesn’t deserve a 5.6

This is crap. At first I was spectacle at the ratings but it is justified. If you are good at DPS or want to do DPS then be a class that specializes in it. Yes White mages can do some serious DPS in some games like FF XIV. However if you select White Mage you can do good DPS but you are also supposed to still heal and support the party. This MC is so stupid he does not even tell his old party he is good at DPS. So we are suppose to feel bad for this idiot?

People keep saying "he was holding back/lying" "the other party was good"
No, none of that is true they literally told him leave behind your equipment; basically robbing him
Then they said that he robbed them
They noted that he was a vanguard and that his basic heal could do more than advanced.
The party just blamed thier trashiness on his elementary healing (which is way stronger)

This manga is so terrible. Giving it the 5.7 rating it has is so generous. Would definitely not recommend reading this garbage.

Everyone has their own opinion. that's why when you want to read manga, don't read the comments first or the rating or it will influence you so bad.

well i wouldnt suggest anyone who is a stickler for details to read this...
because in the first two chapters it already produced a major issue

in chapter 1 its stated that he got finaly kicked because he couldn't heal the hydra venom which a healer should be able to (which the mc himself states in a thought within a flashback)
in chapter 2 near the end his own previous groupmember states that the mc could heal hydra venom just by using heal
in chapter 3 its even especially stated that curing hydra venom is not in the skillset of a conventional healer

either the author or the translator dont know the difference between poison and venom and keeps using them as synonyms
especially obvious in comparing chapter 2 and 3
besides that, which btw is an objective mistake you have to be able to ignore or you wont be able to enjoy it, its not all that bad sure its convenient town in the stereotype kingdom but which of those "xxxx got kicked from his party but is op in reality" isnt afflicted with the same illness?

Dex-chan lover
The title could also be, "How the pedophile got stronger so he could get closer to little girls."

Dex-chan lover
So basically:

Chapter 1: He's justifiably kicked from his party because he's useless & allegedly didn't show them his actual abilities.
Chapter 2: Oh no guys he was actually useful! The party are totally assholes, my bad!
Chapter 3: In fact he's so useful that he's beyond everyone else in reality.

I'm not pleased with the fact that this manga makes him initially seem like a jackass who was lazy in his original team and then tries to paint his team as assholes the moment he shows his skills. The writing is atrocious...

Users who are viewing this thread