Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki

It's not good, but I'm a bit surprised at how low the rating is considering there's only 6 chapters so far. People usually seem more forgiving until it's clear there's no real plot.

Monsters look like ass. Combat is downright terrible. Art is baseline most of the time. The most this has going for it is clothing, hair, faces, and the developing skill in drawing hands. Like, you can actually see bits of progress as the chapters go on. Background? I... don't remember?

Story is meh. It has more and more words as it goes on.

Characters play their part, but aren't as special as ML and FL.

5, as I'm disappointed the drawings don't poke through the stiff panels pretty much after the first chapter. That had a nice impact, but it disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder this manga is 5 rating, the manga itself is weird.

MC is unknowingly top tier adventurer strong, but the author cant even describe why and how he can be so strong.

From the latest chapter (6) we know the guild
is doing something shady, but its weird for something like adventurer guild undermining the reputation of one particular priest

The worst for me is author doesnt even give a time for introduction/background/personality of each characters, thats why every single character just feeled like another mob. Because the author is busy throwing too much character to you.

And last, i fully agree with @IShallReadTheHeavens and @grim5000 review

Dex-chan lover
There's an interesting story here but the way is told is just...disjointed.

Dex-chan lover
Easy to read if you have ADD.
Good story, though told in a little bit of a wonky style.
I'd love to see this get picked up!

Group Leader
Can somebody pick this up again? It's getting an anime sometime this year.
I am picking up the series, im new to the whole translation game, and this is my first series, Ch23.3 is done and im just waiting on mangadex to approve
Ive found that scanning sucks so im hand transcribing all the text and then translating a best i can with the aid of DeepL and im redrawing the parts of the weird transperant speach boxes that the text covered so theres not just random white spaces so it takes a bit im going to try for 1-2 parts per week

Group Leader
I am picking up the series, im new to the whole translation game, and this is my first series, Ch23.3 is done and im just waiting on mangadex to approve
Ive found that scanning sucks so im hand transcribing all the text and then translating a best i can with the aid of DeepL and im redrawing the parts of the weird transperant speach boxes that the text covered so theres not just random white spaces so it takes a bit im going to try for 1-2 parts per week
also sorry in advance im having some issues with the translations so it may be a bit wonky for the moment

Wow, i've never read something so trash and garbage like this story before. Now i could tell my grandchild that i've stumbled to some dumpster fire in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread