Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki

Fed-Kun's army
"BOO HOO I'M A SAD SAD HEALER I AM SO SAD AND SHITTY AT HEALING"
>reveals hes actually a high evasion DPS
Its not even that he awakens to god tier healing or whatever its just that hes a
FUCKING DUMBASS THAT KEPT IT HIDDEN THAT HE WAS ACTUALLY A DPS MAIN.
Fucking trash.

I will say, the translation was a bit hard to follow. I think there are several situations were there was a nuance of what they were saying that wasn't properly conveyed, which this manga is particularly vulnerable to since it seems a central theme is going to be around the main character not having self-awareness as to his own worth or ability to gain money, power, and fame. Too direct dialogue and that would disappear instantly, so there is a need to draw it out a bit. Finding the double meanings of the statements, and properly giving it it's English equivalent will go a long way to improving the readability. As for the story itself, it does seem to largely lack creative concepts. A roll in the party not being appreciated, and kicked out without their stuff only to soon discover that they were the strongest member of the party and just partying with chumps has been done for just about every role at this point. Now having mentioned the fact that it hasn't innovated on just about any aspect of the story does not mean that it can't pull off the elements that it has pulled from various stories into something of its own that is an entertaining read. A lot of that will lay in where it decides to take the story I think. After the initial story of being kicked out and discovering, they are strong plays out, the story tends to grow quite dull. This one is skipping pretty quick to that portion of the story so here is hoping they have a good plan for where to take it.

Contributor
This manga was so similar to Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita that I thought I'd already read it.

Double-page supporter
Wow. The artist doesn't know how to draw anything other than humans.

Gao

A healer is better than no healer... I mean if the healer sucks then it's better than nothing. If he is in the way just let him escape.

Fug

That feel when you're a dps pretending to be a healer to join parties but your trash at healing so you get kicked.

Dex-chan lover
Just shows how much a good-ish translation makes or brakes a manga. Not that this manga was good from what i can see tho.

Contributor
A healer gets booted from his party because the leader notices he isn’t really contributing much to the team.

So basically, he's trash, tring to get pl by others while doing nothing ?

I'm only sticking around to find out why she wanted to meet him so bad. Also does the last page mean to say "I was wondering why my party always dressed like they have a lot of money."?

So the MC is an idiot that kept the fact that he was actually a DPS and not a healer hidden because he wanted to be part of the party? So he's scum on top of being an idiot this is horrible even by Asian standards which are as low as they go as is.

Dex-chan lover
nice

i mean the comment section, not the manga. in here only to read everyone ranting to this

@sunsengnim what I got from this chapter and skimming through chapter 2, is that he is a jack of all trades that got pigeon holed into being a healer, and then had rumors spread about him being a good for nothing by his party. So everyone now views him in a bad light, just like you right now, because again, just like you, they don't know the full story.

Banned
@AlphaFlow

I dunno about that. The novel is pretty trash too. Either the author was trying to write about a MC that is bipolar or the author can't be bothered with writing consistent themes, characters, etc.

I'm. Surprised this even got a manga with how badly written the novel is.

Dex-chan lover
Why's it always gotta be some dumb shit, just make a manga about a plain ol' healer already. Doesn't need to punch shit, doesn't need to secretly be another class--or all classes in one through some made up bullshit. Ah well. Less representation / inclusion in games as of the last however many years, and improper representation from novels / manga. My class just can't catch a break.

Dex-chan lover
Actually kind of interesting. Not gonna straight-up follow it but I'll wait until more chapters are released before I make up my mind.

Dex-chan lover
question what the hell is happening with the chapter getting erased and uploaded again thse days? like i can finally read other mangas but this one says erased again

Users who are viewing this thread