Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Group Leader
oh no, their reputation... people will go from thinking they're delinquents to thinking they're delinquents.

Dex-chan lover
I can totally relate with the "those things were inviting me" part. ik, can relate.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy to me how people are getting so bent out of shape over this new arc. Yeah the new girl is a bitch but that's kind of the point; she's an antagonist, a source of conflict. Yeah her inclusion brings drama but also some potentially fantastic character development for Unoki and even more potential of that magical "progress" that everyone loves to go on about like it's the only thing that matters.
In regards to why Toramaru and the others stood down I have something of a theory. While their status as delinquents is acknowledged and we know they do get into fights, outside of perhaps Toramaru's knocking down of Matsuri I'm curious if they've even done anything besides throw their weight around or act menacing.
They get into fights outside of school but never on school grounds and in a way that there's hardly any proof of who did it.
Here, however, we have a case where a girl openly witnessed being chased by Toramaru ended up with a head wound. If this is in fact their first witnessed act of violence on another student this could lead to serious repercussions both in school and legally.
I think reputation isn't the best way to put it, but it's more in line with they don't actually want any solid evidence that can get them expelled or worse.
I'm looking forward to where this takes the series.

Dex-chan lover
@kantha For some reason the majority of users on here seem to think the comment sections for chapters are for screeching about their grievances.

Obviously it's for making bad jokes, dumb references, and declarations of which character is best girl. I don't know why so many have lost their way.

243.png

Group Leader
While yeah, it's a dumb turn, I don't really see how it's becoming worse. To be honest, I'm liking this retarded flow.

Just binged this. I love it. I do think the misunderstandings are getting a bit old and I really want them to sort it out at some point and for them to officially start dating (although I dread Toramaru's reaction when she finds out about the misunderstanding). That might be difficult though since this whole manga is essentially about one big misunderstanding and their interactions after said misunderstanding. They'll probably only sort it out towards the end of the manga. One can hope though.

I love Toramaru's development. She went from a girl who couldn't even speak or interact with Unoki (or just about anyone really) without appearing menacing or murderous, to a girl who is now capable of interacting with Unoki normally while smiling (for the most part). Not to mention more social and approachable overall. Unoki has had a positive effect on her. I adore how she always internally blows up about her love for Unoki and is always trying her best to progress their relationship albeit slowly (please at least hold hands sometime soon). She's essentially grooming her future husband. I also really like the positive effect she has on Unoki.

Unoki's development has been great too. Thanks to Toramaru's influence (and Yutaka to a certain extent, bless her and her support) he's gone from an insecure, scared boy to someone who is a lot more confident, cheerful, open and stable. He was even able to confess his feelings to the girl he loves, it's just a shame that she thinks they're already a couple so he thinks she doesn't reciprocate his feelings (sigh these misunderstandings man). I think that's a pretty huge step for him all the same.

I don't really like this latest development with the new girl if I'm gonna be honest. I just hope it doesn't last too long and is resolved fairly quickly because she's annoying and feels like an unneccessary addition to the manga. Things were great the way they were before she appeared. I thought things were progressing at a rather good pace; not too fast and not too slow. It's obvious she was added purely for drama and is a plot device to push Unoki and Toramaru even closer, but it just wasn't needed imo. Not enough to make me start disliking the manga because I like Toramaru and Yutaka way too much, but if it goes on for too long or she's gonna be a permanent character from now on...then it just might.

We'll just have to see what happens, I guess. Sorry for the long comment.

Fed-Kun's army
Until now it was cute and weird, i really liked it, but with that new character? Nope, if she isnt gone in a few chapters thats a drop, cam for cute comedy romance stuff, not for shit like that. (And its fine to think so, there is no Drama-tag or something similar, so many are not here for shitti drama)

Dex-chan lover
Posting this on every chapter until MC goes columbine on the transfer student

(Jk, I don’t have the energy and will to spam)

She called herself a plain bitch lol
You can hate her all ya want, but Aika just earned my respect. She's a prideful thot

Oh no this new character is so stupid, it just feels like random filler that's going to go absolutely no where
Well I knew this manga was just all filler anyways, but now this is just BAD filler instead of cute filler

My narrowmind says I hate this bitch but man some actual person that portrays the ability being able to take advantage of someone's weakness is a real thing. As some are just a tad bit painful to the heart~

Users who are viewing this thread