Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
Nnnnnope, sorry, not redeemed. Being self-aware about your horrible personality does not negate years of physical and emotional abuse. It's clear she eventually took steps, such as by not going to the same high-school (at first...) and trying to find someone who actually cares about him, but she clearly has no intention of making any effort to change herself and is taking a "whatever, that's just the way I am" stance on it. Granted, Japan's societal views on mental health ("keep it to yourself") and subsequent lack of any good professional therapy wouldn't make things any easier. Still not justified though.

What the fk is wrong with her seriously, why was she introduced. Someone needs to put her in a mental institution right now.

Dex-chan lover
now that this arc is over, I am probably in the minority that really liked it. We got to see a lot of things that I thought we weren't gonna see for a long while.
This was the first time we saw a lot of good character growth. We saw the three girls be weak, and deal with a situation that can't be solved with just violence. Someone who can get in their head and they have to use actual communication to solve the issue at hand.
We also saw one of Unoki's main bullies and I understand why the way he is now. Imagine having a bully like that, it's bound to fuck up your sense of self worth and just question if anybody really likes you. I was hoping to see one of his bullies to get a better understand of Unoki's past.
As for Youdou, she's a whole lot of nutcase, but I've seen a yandare like her before. The closest I can think of is Renner from overlord. How she obsesses over Climb, but doesn't really see Climb as a love interest. I think Youdou thinks of Unoki more as a plaything that she has grown attached to, like a teddy bear she has had since she was a child. Her inclusion was interesting, but I loved to hate her, and seeing from the comments from all the chapters, I think the mangaka really created a character that people really hated. I think that was the entire point, you were supposed to hate her.

I really liked how this arc just gave the whole story a really jarring jolt.

I hate Youdou. I hated her since the beginning since she was just a crazy bitch thrown in to stir up pointless drama, but now she just went... "jk! It's just a prank bro!" and that's supposed to be okay? And then she says JK about the JK, I'll actually just keep bullying him anyway! So what was the point of the whole detour? Why did we have a bunch of chapters about her? Just to force this confession? I really like the manga and Unoki and Toramaru and I'm happy they're finally on the same page but there were countless better ways to reach this point.

Double-page supporter
What a terrible, horrible, god damn irritating character only used to stir up useless drama. I love her, what a fascinating, infuriating, intriguing, loathsome character.

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno about you guys taste, but she's my fav ever since her appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhh i saw it coming but still why? So she knows she crazy lol.

Whatever bro at least thats done and things moved forward and finally thats in the open.

I find her annoying as a character. I have no empathy for her. I don't care what she does, or feels, I just notice that since her appearance this manga has become boring and lost its original appeal.
When some story makes a character purposefully hateful, I always think the author has failed. Not my thing.

Aggregator gang
I want to type out a rant, but wasting my words on this shit piece isn't worth it, so I'll leave it at this. Fuck you.

Supporter
I always thought that this new girl was just written as a girl who fundamentally hates herself.
Her response to the new teacher shows that she hates the false hope of people caring about her.
She bullies the one she loves, but she does it because it brings her pain. But she wouldn't date him because she knows that she is bad for him. So when she wants him to have a gf that treats him well, it's a way to build a barrier in her mind to protect him from herself. If she continues the same level of bullying after this chapter then I'm either wrong or it's out of character for her.

also it finally happened the truth chapter
i guess this stupid character was the author's way of getting banchou to admit he's her boyfriend

Double-page supporter
I swear this chat has no brain cells. She was just trying to progress their relationship. Which seemed to work btw.

This girl was just trying to find someone who really cares and love the MC. She's bullying him on purpose to see if there is someone who actually cares about the MC. She's like a Wingwoman but the opposite

i knew i liked new girl for a reason, and i think i sorta understand what she is talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread