Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Still trying to understand why this uppity bitch still has both knees intact.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...it's weird she's still allowed to hang around and mess around like nothing. Being the local bitch is really Matsuri's role, and at least she's kinda funny.

That said...cosplay chapter. We got to see both sides dote on each other.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking this for a while but Unoki looks like a trap in a futa manga. Toramaru is that futa

Dex-chan lover
thank u Youdou you're the only way these dorks might get together before the end of high school

Dex-chan lover
Whenever they give the goat plot, or panel time for that matter, I can't help but mentally say, "Please leave."

Dex-chan lover
Man, this chapter sucked. I just don't like this forced dress-up cliche. It's like people can't say no and refuse to wear something they don't feel comfortable.

Fed-Kun's army
If this was how it was before the abysmal character appeared, a cosplay chapter would never have existed. As far as I'm concerned, the previous arc doesn't exist. Normally, embarrassed neko-maid banchou would make this completely acceptable, but it was forced onto her in the wrong way. Even so, cosplay chapters are very over used and have been for a while.

Fed-Kun's army
What happened to this manga? I feel like ever since that trash sheep-eyed bitch appeared the thing's been boring

Dex-chan lover
This manga can't offer anything to us now, so - fanservice it is. Damn, such boring cliche, after this bitch appeared this thing is not worth time wasted to read the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Man the artist really gets the legs and thighs down in this manga

Fed-Kun's army
OMFG get over it guys, it's been quite a long time since this character has been an annoying slut. All I'm reading here is people ignoring 70% of the chapter just because one chracter appeared. Like seriously.

wHsUgN5

Users who are viewing this thread