Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE FINALLY FREED FROM THIS SUFFERING, CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

Dex-chan lover
A sudden-ish ending but it's better than endlessly dragging out and getting axed without the time to tie up everything I guess.

MD@Home
Was hoping for some more with the mother. Still think Big Titty Yuri girl is best. Nice ending.
Now are we going to have a sequel 20 years later?

Dex-chan lover
Ending is generic but still ok, all considered...but c’mon, not even a kiss? 🙄

Anyway, little too much drama here and there, but still cute.

As always, would have liked an omake / 77.5 / ecc to see all the protagonists X years later

Hi3

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ , you guys set your standards high for everything. Here’s a tip, stop setting your standards high and set them low so then your expectations will rise until the end so it won’t be unsatisfying. Or just don’t complain at all and move on, you’ll probably forget about this manga tomorrow

This is probably the only romance manga with beta MC where I didn't mind the MC being that way at all. Was fun, but ending romance manga without a kiss is unacceptable.

This wasn't too bad, but could have been better. Nice story overall.

well kinda fun
honestly kind of hoping for more progress from the main pair but we ended with the lewd hand holding
oh and
YURI IS THE BEST

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, it's already over? I guess I should have seen the signs it was nearing its end, but for some reason I thought it would go on a bit more. Oh well, it was a fine enough manga for what it was, though I will say it's probably my least favorite of Kashima Ui's works. Not saying it was bad or anything, I just didn't connect much with any of the characters.

Now that it's finished I'd say the younger brother was surprisingly my favorite of the bunch, despite being by far the least relevant of the main cast. I wish his romance with the stalker girl got developed a bit more though, and I think her crush on the MC was kinda forced. If she was just a sadist I think I would have liked her character a lot more, but oh well.

And finally, thank you translators for a solid job!

Users who are viewing this thread