Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

For every step of progress, there are two more to backtrack it. It was so good at the start, why did it turn out like this :( Still it should be read, but it becomes more frustrating later on.

@podi125 hahaha nah man... it has over 1.8M views, the artist will probably milk it more.
this is how all such mangas are , 7/10 romance mangas have similar plot, no progress just occasional bumps and thats it.

Fed-Kun's army
@abe_09 Nah it depends on the manga and the author. Gal Gohan had over 2.4 million views and it ended in around 50 or so chapters. I don't think the author is going to milk this for over 100 chapters.

@hyenjin Yeah... it probably has something to do with the new raw that was released few days ago.
The last 2 chapters had some Yuri in it.
chapter 68 and 69(It's not translated yet but you can see it in the raws).

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, just because there is a little bit of yuri doesn't mean you had to tag the thing as Yuri. I know tagging is hard on MD but tagging as Yuri will be misleading forclots of peoples. It's better to remove it.

Power Uploader
Why is this tagged as yuri, I almost avoided this just because of that tag, what are the moderators doing? Do they not keep this kind of stuff in check? Please use correct tags.

why is this tagged yuri over two characters this can lead ppl away from the manga thinking its some yuri shit

Oh i tough it was Yuri for real
Almost read this because of that tag, glad i check comment first

I would take the Yuri tag out. This is not the main couple, they are just side characters and unless unoki is a crossdresser, I don't think is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread