Past Life Regressor

sarZXPs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
2 comments about chapter 24:
1st, MC laptop seems to be from the present era, I don't knot if really rich people could afford next-next-next generation tech or some company had adopted that style in the end of the '90s but it just looks out of place there.
2nd, Gillian first shot in the cafe, ahem..."Wait, what— what in the world? My god, this must be the world’s smallest coffee cup! It could barely hold an express— express... espress? Espresso!

Jesus Christ."

Honestly at this point I don't even care if it gets to the awaking ever, this is just a wild ride and I love it lol

Why is nobody questioning the fact that he's supoosed to be 13?! The artstyle makes him look like 25 or something. At least make him 15 to seem more believable. Like dude a 13 year old would still be a pipsqueak even after they trained their body like him. And wtf is going on with Jonathan?? I believe in one chapter the mc is drinking alcohol. At 13!!!! The manwha is a read heavily focused on econonmy and stuff and is definitely legit in that part but for god sakes, please make the other stuff at least believable

@SARANAEL-T14 In one chapter he mentioned his growth was affected by his skills (that thing he got in ch1) and iirc hes 14 in the current chapter, 15 in korean age. Also I'm pretty sure he wasn't drinking, he just passed the bottle to Jonathan.

A bit too much focus on all the stock market jargon. And it's the translators giving us the explanations and not the author incorporating the explanations in the story. 24 chapters and still stocks and money... But yo! Money won't be worth much after doomsday arrives. What happened to the character development? 'status window' please. We want chests. Not sure about securing land... I mean.. In a war torn country, it's usually the strong takes all and gets the say. So if military is strong and decides to occupy land. Who would care if you say no?

Well, it's a Korean story, so things do get dragged out based on their long standing tradition of 50+ episodes with k-dramas in the past. hopefully there's more development in other aspects when they reach D-day. I'll probably quit if they turned the adventure story into stocks once they hit D-day lol.

OH, but then again! this might actually be what the entire story is all about and we won't know jack shit about the system. Cuz if we read the story summary again... Hahaha

And we have an amazing historical finance class here!! This is the first manga that taught me so much!!

Well, cells at work is also good in that regard, but I aint interested in biology, my loss!!

I think the start is so slow to increase the appeal when the action starts.

After going through all of that, you'll take anything over any more mentions of financial records.

I went into this expecting some action. I got out learning various ways to evade taxes and the history of finance.

@shokupanda
Come-on, the strong are the ones who control the information!! And that needs money!!
Going after the Stock market is the most realistic thing a person can do after going back in time!!
Well, the premise might be misleading, yeah, but I like the focus on the stock market!

i didn't understand a thing at all but hey i enjoyed the ride

the original text is making it hard to make out the translation... was there a layer issue when saving?
edit: thank you for the fix! 🤩

The action is finally coming! While i didn't understand any of the finance talks, it wasn't a bore

Users who are viewing this thread