Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Connected to him

Group Leader
At chapter 34, since it's so close to the end of the series, the only reason I'll keep reading this garbage heap of a series is in hopes that Momo and the dirtbag Yank both end up alone and miserable.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly
I just looked over the final chapter in the raws and even though I can't read Japanese, what I could infer was there were no repercussions. The author has taken the wrong route and he isn't turning back. Shitting all the way to the end. Well, I kind of thought this would get a really bad end so I stopped reading from chapter 27 but I just check the comments to see what are the reactions because I don't have the will or the strength to keep reading this just to leave me depressed in the end.

The author's a cuck and I'm never reading any of his works ever again. I'll avoid his name like the plague. Someone give this a tragedy tag, please. This manga deserves it and I hate myself for reading even this far into the story.

Reading the comments around I realize once again that most of those that are into anime/manga are emotionally weak. I think this is okay, since it didn't go all the way to a bad route. Besides, that's how things work usually: the one that always makes the first move has the most chances of victory. It's just that this anime/manga medium pampers us most of the time with what we want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread