Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun
If you think Yoichi also did what I blame Momo for, that means you literally put him (as well) at fault. She's at fault -> he did the same -> he's also at fault. I mean, that is literally the logic stated in your comment, or did you write something you don't actually mean?

Also, he literally takes the blame for turning her down. How the hell is that putting the blame on her, in any way? He doesn't like her anymore, so her turned down her confession. That's it. There are no hard feelings between them, at least from Yoichi. We never really saw Momo's thoughts on the matter, so I can't speak for her. But Yoichi still wants everyone, including Momo, to attend the alumni meetup.

I'm fine with you defending Momo, but stop pulling excuses out of your ass to blame Yoichi for everything. You have yet to disprove any of my points about Momo, all you do is throw shit on Yoichi to defend her.

@1idd0kun nothing yoichi did was unjustified. momo was not resistant enough to reflect the respect for boundaries between herself and yasuda, which should have been thoroughly evident indefinitely far earlier than she realized. yasuda approachers her during her date with yoichi and says they should talk. her approach: "i'm on a date with yoichi, we cannot talk right now" vs. "sure i'll go along with you one on one and leave yoichi in the middle of this date right now in which he's expressed genuine interest in me and we are spending time alone". nothing to misunderstand here. though it might not be completely intentional, she's obviously not aware enough to realize the wrongs of her actions, which was to be complacent enough to be caught up in yasuda's pace. the second instance in which they are alone is enough to demonstrate this naivety

I am satisfied with the end, from the chapter of the kiss, this manga began to despair me, or in other words, the attitude of Momo and Yasuda, Momo is very soft and kind, so much that any man misinterprets it, dense In nature, we never saw how much her love for Yoichi was, in my experience of the hundreds of shoujo or romance manga that I have read, the last thing one wants is to be misunderstood and MC and FC fight to clarify it, here both Momo as Yasuda made it worse.

Momo is not a bad girl, it's just that by her very nature that I already mentioned and that she is unconsciously insensitive to what her behavior and actions affect others, even Yoichi's, and even hers, which caused her to realize her feelings towards Yoichi very late, already to back then, Yoichi's love was gone. I hope that with this for a future with Yoichi or another man, I will not make the same mistake again. You do not notice much that Yoichi's rejection has affected him, even you do not notice traces of tear and decay, he may already have an idea of the result before hand or he may have a strong face and determination to continue, they are young , it is not known what happens later.

Yasuda is a waste of a friend, a teammate ... and as a human being in general ... there is no need to argue about this, it could be that Momo and Yoichi's relationship would have been consummated if not for him, or maybe not.

Yasuda's scum not only snatched Yoichi's "victory", but ended his friendship selfishly, my favorite part of the manga WAS WHEN HE WAS, IN THE END, REJECTED BY THE OTHER TEAM GIRL, I rejoice to see him saying that he is a stupid himself, and the second best thing was to see Numa and Miyako together, they do not go around with idiots.

Yoichi even until the end of the manga, proved to be mature, serious and fair, and of a very strong conviction and will, so those who blame him for everything and reject Momo, I do not see what argument can validate his comments, at Like Momo, do not blame her completely, just thank her that she had the rejection she deserved in a good way, because it would be anticlimactic if she accepted it.

A bittersweet and very youthful first love for everyone (except for Numa, YAAY!), The last panel and what Yoichi says, can lead to the love between Momo and Yoichi being born again, this time stronger, the one who Wait at the entrance of the temple is a good omen for those who wanted a happy ending, or on the contrary, it only means what Yoichi said, that even if this brings more old and new wounds, he still wants to continue seeing them while he can.

I am left with the first, imagining that Momo has matured and grown as a person and is more attentive to his surroundings and with an Yoichi even more mature, but more direct and daring than when young, together with Numa's happy engaged couple and Miyako, the other girl, who I still can't remember the name, with a boy she loves or independent and the rubbish of the blonde suffering as she deserves.

The ending made me save this manga and appreciate it for what it was.

ok so it was an ending we've all been waiting for but...somehow...deep within me...i still feel unjustified

I only read chapter 36 and 37, but I'm loving the drama and the arguments, lol.
I think this will be my new way of reading romantic drama series - skip to the ending and watch the fur fly.😂

Dex-chan lover
watch out we have someone trying to be witty and failing miserably LOL

Double-page supporter
Maybe this is the right ending, but I have the impression that the author wanted to please the readers given the antipathy that Momo attracted in the previous chapters. It's possible and it is good that mc is no longer in love but I would not say that it is only because of her, it's just happened, it was just an ephemeral crush. In the end thi is an unusual ending, it is not something to be thrown away

Idk if anyone has noticed the figure of a person standing inside the shrine entrance. Since the shadow is foreshadowing the start of a new love it could it be an old one?

Double-page supporter
MC will be ok...he’s smart, a good leader, attractive, kind...he’ll become a lawyer and marry a neurosurgeon or something.

Dex-chan lover
We got the best couple Numa and Miyako so nothing else matters
However it's clear the author intended to imply Yoichi can and probably will fall in love with Momo again, yeah she is a tease, even the other girl admits she is not evil but just a bad influence on manwhores like Yasuda
The author had the balls to give them all what they deserved, if that means she learned to be faithful then great

Users who are viewing this thread