Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 if you're talking about page 16 it's Momo. She's legit heartbroken because she only ever actually liked Yoichi, that's why she found her way back to the temple. But she fucked up by letting the Yank come in and ruin literally everything

Edit: looking at it again, I didn't even realize there was someone in the arch on the last page. I guess it's possibly Momo since she found her way to the temple earlier, or like @cor3zone said someone completely random (like his next possible love) and it's just a reference to how Momo would always be there on rainy days. We'll never know.

Dex-chan lover
@chlenix
This is just my personal interpretation. She treated Yoichi like a backup, just in case she ever needed a boyfriend. Maybe she actually liked him, but why the hell would she go after Yasuda when she was on a date with Yoichi? I can't remember even one time Momo treated him like an actual love interest of hers.

Edit: to clarify, she wasn't willing to really date him before, but she didn't let him go either.

Group Leader
@chusetto
Is it worth the read? I stopped at the first chapter like a thousand years ago and don't know if I should read this

You're lucky! I wish I had stopped after reading the first chapter. The ending did not make up for all the irritation I felt. We did not get to see the bitch Momo nor the dirtbag Yank suffer. This is clearly one of the stupidest as well as most irritating "romance" series I've read.

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck I was going to say it must be Momo, but I could be wrong. Do you think when Yoichi bumps into her, he’ll give her another chance?

Dex-chan lover
So much victim blaming here. Momo was kissed against her will and suddenly she's treated as a tease or slut. What a bunch of crap. She followed Yasuda back then because she was concerned about him, since he looked depressed and all. She was being nice, but of course, a girl can't be nice to a guy because that means she wants his dick, right? What a load of bullshit. And Yoichi is such a petty and childish guy. In a way it's good that they didn't get together since he doesn't deserve her. I'm just surprised the manga is so screwed up it ends up blaming Momo for Yoichi's cowardice.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun
Yeah, no. She was forced into the kiss, true. She never told anyone, though. She followed Yasuda to talk, while on a date with Yoichi, despite the earlier forced kiss. Yasuda grabbed her arm to stop her from contacting Yoichi, clearly upsetting her, yet she still followed him. She may be a victim, but that doesn't mean she can't be a bitch as well.

@Legend13
No, I don't believe she's a good person. Maybe down the line, years from now when she's grown up a bit. But right now she doesn't deserve a second chance (though it's more like her third or fourth now), for the reasons I've stated in my other comments.

Dex-chan lover
@1idd0kun what cor3 said, never did she set boundries or offer any sort of real resistance. I certainly wouldn't say she's a selfish brat like some would because she's certainly a victim, but not only did she never really shut Yank-kun's advances down she went out of her way to be too considerate (I guess?) and got into the same kind of situation yet again behind everyone's backs.

It's hard to be sympathetic.

@Legend13 like this chapter was saying, Yoichi no longer loves her, or the idea of her. You could say he's been disillusioned by the whole ordeal. He doesn't hate her, and they might remain friends and someday might fall in love once more (if the shadow is her) but it certainly wouldn't be any time soon.

Contributor
@Abedeus
It's infuriating for 2-3 volumes but the ending makes up for it.
Considering this is only 4 volumes, a 50%~75% infuriation rate might be just a little high for some.
But I do agree that at the very least, Yoichi moving on relatively quickly after the whole ordeal somewhat salvaged this.

It's a good ending.

Momo's mistake was taking Yoichi for granted : the simp idiot will love me no matter what, why should I explain anything to him.
It's a refreshing take.

Now, painting Momo as an evil slut it's exagerated.
She was arrogant, naive, and did a lot of mistakes, but she doesn't derserve the hate from her clubmates.

Dex-chan lover
Read first two chapters, read last two chapters, read comments. Would taking this off my reading list be a good call? Despite liking the author's prior series, I always put this one on my backlog for some reason.

@cor3zone
Yeah, no. She was forced into the kiss, true. She never told anyone

Something people missed : Momo followed him knowing Yasuda was pissed because he lost the date (not for any other reason)
She knew that and still followed him after he yelled at her.
"I won't say anything, I'll be quiet that's why I'll come with you".

This is not being nice, it's something else.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

Yeah, but on the other hand it's ONLY 2-3 volumes. Compare it to something like Kimi no Iru Machi where maybe 50-60% of the story is shit and pointless drama, but *the series is so damn long* that it feels a lot worse with more time wasted than here.

@Lugdu

It's being a doormat.

I liked Momo at the start of series, but when the drama and love triangle shit started it was clear that she was just an indecisive doormat.

Dex-chan lover
@Lugdu
I never thought she was nice. She willingly went after Yasuda, though. She wasn't forced, so she's not a victim in that sense.

Just to be sure. Momo and Yasu kissed but what did she do? I skipped some chapter since I had this feeling of dread at that point (I don't care about being spoiled)

Users who are viewing this thread