Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Reply

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why people have a problem with Momo but not with the scumbag who forced a kiss on her...

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt if was momo reject that scumbag when he kiss her it won't be a matter until now and yet she blushing after being kissed . Then the next chapter with word "Bittersweet" that trigger mostly people here so I reallly understand why people hate her

Actually I hate the MC too, this already cuckolding

Aggregator gang
some reason this is like domestic kanojo for me, a dumpster fire I can't stop looking at, although this is a better, cleaner dumpster

@Raydnt
He got the hate he derserved. Just look at the comments.
Why Momo ? She ditched Yoichi during the date because she was more concerned about Yasuda's feelings.
Lucky for her, the author made Yoichi a master simp.
Also, chapter 25, the kiss didn't happen out of nowhere, Momo insisted on following Yasuda, what he did was uncalled for, but I can undestand if he got mixed signals from that.

Contributor
sorry.png

Dex-chan lover
My feelings about this series can be summed in 7 words: Love the art but hate the story...

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt have you not looked through the comments at all? Yasuda got tons of hate. He was a selfish dirtbag and we all blamed him for turning this manga into a shit show

Dex-chan lover
Miyako is so sweet. Numa is a lucky guy.
I wish the sorry was a real rejection. But it's probably not

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Numa living the best life. Like I hoped, seeing as everybody else are such scumbags.

Users who are viewing this thread