PEEP - Ch. 10 - Memories of a Summer Vacation

Dex-chan lover
... unless that staring "boy" is herself.
So how did she know that he watched her brother die?
Reminds me of that riddle where someone says that they knew someone who had a dream where they were dying, and died during that dream. But how would anyone know his dream if he were dead.

Dex-chan lover
after this massive bomb of a reveal we're going to the stupid childhood friend eating icecream??

Dex-chan lover
As always, this author doesn't write the kind of drama that i feel impactful. There was a lot more than that to the drowning brother and her knowing all what had happened made things even weird.
Sucks that the series will be about the mc ending up with a blackmailer rather than a wholesome childhood friend.

Thanks for the TL ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was going to be something more grim like he was responsible for an accident or he pushed him as a kid quarrel. But nah, he probably could've died if he tried to help him that kid had basically no opportunity to survive. Now the twist will probably be that the girl was the one who was behind it or sum shit

Supporter
It”d be crazy if he later admitted to having a boner while watching his friend get sent up the river.

Dex-chan lover
Go look at the authors other works, this mc is every mc he writes. You're gonna want to lower you're expectations a lot or move on lol
I'm well aware of the author's other works, hence "given who the author is, I shouldn't be surprised"

Im almost feeling that the blonde one is the villain wanting revenge and the black hair one is the good one

Literally no one is going to fault him for not jumping into a raging current to save someone. He was more likely to drown than savin gthe other kid.

Group Leader
it can trigger from massive stress ...

that also result that his leg become freeze and he cant do anything at that point
I just hope it's not some deadtube stuff and the story goes grimdark. That was so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Go look at the authors other works, this mc is every mc he writes. You're gonna want to lower you're expectations a lot or move on lol
Gal sensei MC was a wet noodle but took
the BJs like a champ
Also, if this kid is desperately running from a girl at school, he could consider not sitting calmly in a park eating shaved ice?

Dex-chan lover
I think the CF girl is setting all the wrong flags.
As one smart person once said, if it looks too good to be true, it is a "poisonous mushroom" kind of flag, and going for it could spell all kinds of doom
Don't you go putting that evil on the childhood friend.
DNxhVan.gif

Dex-chan lover
TBH, this title is going in a total different direction I thought I signed up for (though not totally unforeseeable), and one that's not what I want right now, but it just seems so menace I can't really put it down. Damn me...

Users who are viewing this thread