PEEP - Ch. 3 - Held tightly...!

Fed-Kun's army
>aika shows super moon
>sakurazawa wants to invite riku to start a astronomy club

does she know?

:thonk::thonk::thonk::thonk::thonk::thonk::thonk:
FkSggLOXgAQBK5d.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, it's seems like the author will never finish Hajimete no Gal due to the nostalgia and stuff.
At this point it have became his own biography.
Honestly I think that a lot of authors keep stories going for far longer than they should, because when you end a manga, it nearly gets forgotten at once. There's tons of manga I've read over the past 25 years that have been forgotten completely in time, and some of them honestly were pretty good. I try to mention some of my unknown favorites once in a while, but since there's no discussion around them anymore, people don't really seem to bother.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, his own fault for willingly showing her, she didn't point a gun to his head and forced him to whip it out
I'm saying it's not like Mio would recognize the dick that Akai is showing her. =/

Dex-chan lover
Got to admit this one seems a bit more interesting than the similar ones with this setting. Yeah, the vice pres looks like she might be pretty sly and manipulative, but that might be one of the better driving forces on this story. Having her be more of a selfish femme fatale pushing him around can be fun, although of course not very wholesome.
It would just be fun reading a story where the girl acts more as a villain for once. I’m a bit tired of these stories just ending up as consensual perverts. It’d be more fun if she’s more yandere and won’t let go of her new stress relief toy.

Dex-chan lover
Got to admit this one seems a bit more interesting than the similar ones with this setting. Yeah, the vice pres looks like she might be pretty sly and manipulative, but that might be one of the better driving forces on this story. Having her be more of a selfish femme fatale pushing him around can be fun, although of course not very wholesome.
It would just be fun reading a story where the girl acts more as a villain for once. I’m a bit tired of these stories just ending up as consensual perverts. It’d be more fun if she’s more yandere and won’t let go of her new stress relief toy.
She's a johndeere :3

Dex-chan lover
something just seems off about the childhood friend tbh

Dex-chan lover
bro fantasized ab raping his childhood bsf then he actin mad scared for no reason “ooohhh she showed me her pussy😱😱😱😱😱😱😱” yea this #gettingdropped

Users who are viewing this thread