PEEP - Ch. 3 - Held tightly...!

Group Leader
Yeah, honestly it's not the first time I've seen editing wars like this. Some people manipulate tags like this to remove stuff fron the front page and make it less visible. Since it's also copied to aggregators like comick, you need to log in to read them. Most likely they do it in their own interest. The mods should revoke their editing rights really. Some people just don't deserve to have power like that, and abuse it any chance they get.
The tags came back again, and this time, my account got ''locked'' out of the title editing, or they locked it to everyone, so I can't remove the tags anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The tags came back again, and this time, my account got ''locked'' out of the title editing, or they locked it to everyone, so I can't remove the tags anymore.
Yeah I noticed, there was a big discussion with the mods about it in the forum. It's probably been locked for editing, and only mods chan edit it.

Group Leader
So, the democracy (per say, one person, the one with power) decided, and that's it, folks.
Let's make it very exposed and clear:

1720483701578.png

1720483770322.png

Dex-chan lover
So, the democracy (per say, one person, the one with power) decided, and that's it, folks.
Let's make it very exposed and clear:

View attachment 4522

View attachment 4525
Sadly arbitrary decisions and being unfair is what mangadex mods are best at.
Like, releases from their staff get higher priority and position on the popular new titles list. And they let some groups obviously manipulate follower count without repercussions. I didn't really expect anything else from them.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the tl. Bumpy road but it's my kind of road:dogkek: and all the char tick all my preferences for a guilty reading.

Like Gyaru sen, It'll end before Hajimete no Gal:lul:.

Fed-Kun's army
This is basically Filter Goshi no Kanojo, but the male lead isn't Japanese high school Shaggy, right?

Dex-chan lover
why are people calling it trash? from the moment the MC got pissed on it became peak fiction

Dex-chan lover
the MC right now:
pE8FKEA.jpeg
MC will help anyway. We get some action, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
So it IS a pure virgin gal (this is vague though, i still think CB is not the prez) + catastrophe levels of a loser (and a creep) but with a twist. I'm on the side of the childhood friend to run away from these two as fast as possible.

Off topic, did the main series of this hack finish? Last thing i remember was an earthquake stopping the main leads from have sex lol.

Last edited:
If you ever find yourself in this situation, which you won't, but just incase you do... Stay the fuck away from Akeno! It's for your own sake.

Users who are viewing this thread