PEEP - Ch. 3 - Held tightly...!

Group Leader
Sexual violence? What has this person who edited this in been drinking?
Yes, someone did it again. When I created the manga page on Mangadex, someone tagged it with 'Sexual Violence.' I removed the tag, but now they've done it again.

I don't get it, maybe they don't know the author...

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga has an unreliable narrator. I don't believe that the mc's perspective and perception of the world is accurate. That 'flashback' he had in the last chapter and the fact he has all kinds of strange thoughts and coincidences in his thinking are all strange.

Sexual violence? What has this person who edited this in been drinking?
But there was sexual violence in, I think it was chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, someone did it again. When I created the manga page on Mangadex, someone tagged it with 'Sexual Violence.' I removed the tag, but now they've done it again.

I don't get it, maybe they don't know the author...
Yeah, honestly it's not the first time I've seen editing wars like this. Some people manipulate tags like this to remove stuff fron the front page and make it less visible. Since it's also copied to aggregators like comick, you need to log in to read them. Most likely they do it in their own interest. The mods should revoke their editing rights really. Some people just don't deserve to have power like that, and abuse it any chance they get.

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga has an unreliable narrator. I don't believe that the mc's perspective and perception of the world is accurate. That 'flashback' he had in the last chapter and the fact he has all kinds of strange thoughts and coincidences in his thinking are all strange.

But there was sexual violence in, I think it was chapter 2.
There's no sexual abuse in chapter 2. Do you know what sexual abuse is?
Also it looked like someone drowned and he wasn't able to help them, but we don't know much more than two panels.

Dex-chan lover
It's the Hajimete no Gal author. First time? It's only gonna get bumpier from here.
No wonder the fucking art looked familiar. So how soon is this gonna go downhill? 5 more chapters?

Dex-chan lover
erotica i can understand since he was wanking etc, but why the hell was this tagged with "sexual violence?"
is something gonna happen in chapter 4 (magazine's coming out in 2 hours though)?

Dex-chan lover
erotica i can understand since he was wanking etc, but why the hell was this tagged with "sexual violence?"
is something gonna happen in chapter 4 (magazine's coming out in 2 hours though)?
It’s deliberately done most likely because some either doesn’t like the manga, or want one of their own works on the sfw popular new titles list. Tags like this also makes it harder to read and less visible on scraping aggregators. Most likely it’s someone with editing rights abusing their power. It’s not the first time I’ve seen it, and I suspect it’s the same person that had done it for other titles.
I have suggested for the mods to make the history list of changes on the pages public information, so people can report those that abuse their power a lot and cause editing wars. It happens far too often.

Dex-chan lover
Mods don’t care, they’re going to keep it as it is.
I’m honestly kind of getting tired of how this place is run. It’s demotivating that you can’t work on stuff without having haters ruining it for you, and the mods are on the haters side. Doesn’t really encourage me to return to scanlating to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
There's no sexual abuse in chapter 2. Do you know what sexual abuse is?
Also it looked like someone drowned and he wasn't able to help them, but we don't know much more than two panels.
The tag isn't 'sexual abuse', it is 'sexual violence'. He had a fantasy about forcibly bending her over and raping her. If that doesn't qualify as 'sexual violence', then I don't know what does. It doesn't need to be real, because a tag like that exists separate from the normal erotica tag as a warning to people with a history of SA trauma.

I wonder if Spica being a binary star is foreshadowing a threesome ending. Like both of them are Spica (the girl he loves) but he could only see one of them until he got closer. Probably overthinking it though.

Supporter
I'd bet my money that the kinky yandere is not C.B., I can tell by the way she cock blocks and acts, also C.B. does teasing pictures not insane full on pussy pics with her face in it, while blackmailing and asking for dick pics.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see leaf-kun here to realize what he's got and not give in

Author:
LhngYrs.png
He didn't finish "Hajimete no gal" or rather he technically did, but right away started a "sequel" with the characters in college which is still ongoing.
It's on a Nene arc right now
That manga runs in a monthly magazine and usually gets 2 chapters in every issue. This one runs in a weekly magazine and replaces Gal-Sen that ended some time ago and even before that one he had the elf manga.

The sentiment isn't entirety wrong though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread