PEEP - Ch. 4 - Sin and Trash

Group Leader
To the comments I went and they did not disappoint 😭

No cap tho I hope you don't get banned - public discourse is super important to the accessibility of information. If you get banned I'd have to question why I support mangadex with bread to begin with
For real this is another Paul Bunyan case where mods and users are disagreeing on tags/descriptions. I personally don't think sexual violence tag is needed but it is what it is. At this point I feel they should edit the description, warning that the tag is only included due to chapter 1 including a wet dream involving it and that the rest of the manga does not have any more sexual violence.

Dex-chan lover
Issue with the erotica tag is that it's not visible on the sfw new popular titles list, but even worse that aggregators use this rating, and lock them behind logins and hides them on their sites. This ruins the visibility of the manga a lot, getting it out to fewer people. So it's not only about mangadex, but the countless scrapers that uses this site.
so an erotic should be WRONGLY tagged cuz you lot don’t wanna an EROTIC to not be popular? what backwards logic is this shit?

Dex-chan lover
MangaDex staff stand to lose more than just having a manga mislabeled. There are laws in some countries around exposure to sensitive or explicit materials, and not following these laws can get MangaDex banned there. Of course they will default to the strictest tags and won't ask anyone's opinion.
Are they powertripping? Maybe, but we don't have the right of a public vote here anyway
holly hell you lot have NO IDEA what powertriping is ! this is an dissagrement with the mods and an uploader screwing around with editing! abd you lot call it power tripping?? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely not. This chapter is a complete and total absolute NO. Mangas featuring an exhibitionism theme tend to take it too far and go ntr adjacent, but even then I don't think I've read one with a MC this pathetic. She barely even touched him, he came from being insulted??? What??? People in the comments calling it a handjob scene, how can it even be called a handjob? She didn't do anything with her hand! I don't know what this is even supposed to be. This isn't relatable, this is enraging with the sheer stupidity.

Contributor
For real this is another Paul Bunyan case where mods and users are disagreeing on tags/descriptions. I personally don't think sexual violence tag is needed but it is what it is. At this point I feel they should edit the description, warning that the tag is only included due to chapter 1 including a wet dream involving it and that the rest of the manga does not have any more sexual violence.
Chapter 1 is a depiction of rape. It doesn't matter if it was a dream, or time-rewind, or whatever. The depiction is there for the reader to view. Chapter 1 and 2 also have the MC being peed on, which is a urination fetish, which the MC certainly didn't sign up for.

In chapter 4, the MC is forced to have an unwanted sexual act. Here he is telling her to stop:
reversegenders.png
I understand it is erotica, and the overall goal is the author is trying to convey is that the MC will like it, and will come to crave more. This occurs in a lot in these types of series. If it makes it easier, reverse the gender and see how you would feel about it at that point. It's an unwanted sexual act. Unwanted sexual acts fall under the sexual violence tag. 3 out of 4 chapters have these events. Meaning it will continue.

Hence the tag.

Contributor
Absolutely not. This chapter is a complete and total absolute NO. Mangas featuring an exhibitionism theme tend to take it too far and go ntr adjacent, but even then I don't think I've read one with a MC this pathetic. She barely even touched him, he came from being insulted??? What??? People in the comments calling it a handjob scene, how can it even be called a handjob? She didn't do anything with her hand! I don't know what this is even supposed to be. This isn't relatable, this is enraging with the sheer stupidity.
I assume you missed the part where she stuck her hand into his pants and then the SFX started, and at the end of the chapter is looking at the cum on her hand?

To scanlator: the reason I clicked on this manga is because it was literally the first and biggest banner in the page AND that it had the erotica and SV tag. Without them, I wouldn't even have bat an eye, thinking it was another overdramatic manga about a loser guy. Instead, I got the loser AND the horny, bookmarked, nice.

Dex-chan lover
What they do for some other manga is including a front page with trigger warnings to avoid the tags. This is possible if it's only a single or few chapters I guess.

Dex-chan lover
holly hell you lot have NO IDEA
Me lot personally does not care whether this is powertripping or not, or what the fuck do other people even mean when they say "powertripping".
Me lot does however care about about my comments being actually fucking read and not lumped with them other lot my comments speak out against.

Dex-chan lover
Sites like this are dependant on the contributers though
Sites like this are also dependant on there being a readerbase, the readerbase who not only doesn't have the site banned in their country, but are also able to find and access the content in a reliable manner, and can trust the rules being consistently enforced.
They are also dependant on the site being there in the first place, which requires there being staff willing to take on responisibilities of maintaining the site and enforcing a ceratain contract within the userbase. No matter how you look at it, the order of responsibility, and as such, the pecking order of authority will always be staff > contributors > readers, because the contributors don't take on responsibility for anything other than their uploads. Meanwhile the staff assume the responsibility to somehow keep the site running, and keep it in this peculiar quasi-legal status so that it doesn't get screwed over by whichever party has the power to do so.
The uploaders and MangaDex have really simple and straightforward contract where they are allowed to upload their stuff - and even profit from it - so long as they follow the rules and don't abuse the systems in place. The staff arbitrarily deciding not to enforce the rules so that an uploader who really wants certain rules to not apply to them is when the
integrity
you treasure so much gets hurled right out the fucking

The nitwitted comparison of MangaDex to Musk's Twitter also needs to be elaborated on still. Is MangaDex now a horrible website because it doesn't have...
Public voting:kek:?

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many smooth brains in here? Like.. I'm sorry but it's true.. you look at these four chapters and think, 'Fuck yes that's some nice sfw material!' .... really?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 is a depiction of rape. It doesn't matter if it was a dream, or time-rewind, or whatever. The depiction is there for the reader to view. Chapter 1 and 2 also have the MC being peed on, which is a urination fetish, which the MC certainly didn't sign up for.

In chapter 4, the MC is forced to have an unwanted sexual act. Here he is telling her to stop:
I understand it is erotica, and the overall goal is the author is trying to convey is that the MC will like it, and will come to crave more. This occurs in a lot in these types of series. If it makes it easier, reverse the gender and see how you would feel about it at that point. It's an unwanted sexual act. Unwanted sexual acts fall under the sexual violence tag. 3 out of 4 chapters have these events. Meaning it will continue.

Hence the tag.
Thank you. Honestly. You and a handful of others actually use that brain inside your skull. Many thanks.

Dex-chan lover
The only question I have is an important one. Is the MC an incel because the author is an incel with zero self awareness or has the author ever interacted with a woman ever, and is writing a perfect punching bag

Dex-chan lover
The only question I have is an important one. Is the MC an incel because the author is an incel with zero self awareness or has the author ever interacted with a woman ever, and is writing a perfect punching bag
Read his two other series, this is 1 for 1 how all his MCs are. It's legit just copy and paste lol but the scenes are good at least.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be completely honest with you, I thought the MC was trash, yes, thought. But that was because I compared him to normal highschoolers about 16 to 18 years old, and then page 17 happened and it downed to me, MC may be 16 years old but mentally he is probably around 12 to 13 years old at most (because of trauma), barely a teenager, then everything made sense and I don't feel disgusted by him anymore. He is kid getting abused by some older girl, everything made sense.

To be fair, from my pov the problem now is the admin take the power to editing the series (Hajimete no Gal) other than the problem series (PEEP) from the translator . . . They should only do that to the problem series

Users who are viewing this thread