Peerless Alchemist

the setting seems flawed, her cultivation doesnt match up with the abilities she uses
chapter 1 would need nascent soul+ and chapter 3 onward has at most golden core and the boundary in between is not passable in reverse

according to the established cultivation lore that dieing, traveling and possessing should take at least a nascent soul level cultivatoin also she said herself ascend which is strange since she still has an internal alchemy which is the sign of golden core at the most
granted even if the words were chosen wrongly(ascend instead of advance) she could still have been at the breakthrough to nascent soul. but since she experienced tribulation she had to have destroyed her own internal alchemy at that point( surviving that and advancing is what triggers the tribulation)
yet after she wakes up she is 1she still has an internal alchemy albeit damaged and 2 is not surprised about it
to actualy fall from nascent to core is basicly impossible as the internal cultivation of the former is based upon the destruction of the internal alchemy of the later yes it can seem so outwardly but not inwardly

I read from KKJ Scans discord that they dropped this manhua😭😭😭😭 because it got official translation, Peerless Refiner. & the latest chapter of Peerless Refiner is 88. This gonna be long journey to wait it reaches 121 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
>this has an official TL and got dropped by the group
OH GOD NO PLEASE
>but its being done by Webnovel and its fairly competent
oh thank christ

but im still upset that i set this on the back burner for over a year and now ive been robbed of over 6 months of raw updates because of TL reset.
so it goes.

I fucking hate the paywall that sites like Webnovel have. Just give a premium option that completely removes paywalls, It's fucking stupid not to. Really hope some group says fuck it and picks it up because I will never support an official TL that has a scummy system like Webnovel does.

Double-page supporter
You can at least read the novel, it’s what I’m doing around 560 or so is where the current arc is

Villains everywhere. Everyone of them totally ruthless and extreme with zero mercy. Sadly not even 1 of them gets punished. She lets them go every single time. Villain appears, causes some trouble. MC clears the trouble away and humiliates the villains and then just does nothing and they either keep doing the same shit or disappear. It's so boring.

It's never a good sign when the obvious love interest shows up in the second fucking chapter. She's just reincarnated and suddenly here's this hot guy lying half-dead on the ground. Gosh I wonder how that will turn out!

Like all cultivation shit, it's pretty cliche but the art is rlly prettyyy

Users who are viewing this thread