Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

You were warned. When The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor comes back, I'll be reading THAT through Meraki as well.

Thought this was chapter 38 from Meraki. I need to pay more attention. Dx

Ugh got excited for nothing. Mangadex needs to allow blocking updates from certain groups to avoid spam like this shit.

reh

Lol i think i should pay to speed up the uploads or maybe click the ads on the main site ?

This is actually sad. This pathetic attempt to regain control over Peerless Dad is akin to tossing pebbles at machine gun fire.

Dex-chan lover
Ecks Dee! The old man told the story again. Wait is this a re upload of a previous chapter?

WTF? Chapter 33? Aren't we like dozens of chapters ahead of that? The latest update is 77. Please fix it or at least fix it when 78 comes out.

Aggregator gang
You are forgetting the point. Don’t get involve with Murim. It’s fine learning martial arts but why send them to trouble waters where bloodshed and separation happens? I’m very confused where this is going’s. Hopefully the Grandpa/Teacher returns to knock some sense on their grandchildren.

The Mc should just teach his kids..

Looking at the comments here about people supposedly angry at this release, and yet, whatever translation they were talking about before was removed. It's not even an option here anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect hard life lessons from a martial arts manhwa, but I'll take it.

Users who are viewing this thread